AlanPhoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
Hi guys,

Went to AlanPhoto just now. This was my first visit to that shop after hearing so much abt it in this forum. Brought a friend along who bought a Oly c-2100 uz. They gave us a special price at 950 because we are part of this club forum. Din know that clubsnap is so famous. :) I myself bought an adapter for my g2, + 2 filters(close up and uv) for ard $50. Did i get con? :D

Saw a fellow clubsnap member buying c-2100 too. Could u pls identify yrself if you happen to read this thread.

I got a suggestion. Why not get Alanphoto to be sponsor of our upcoming photo of the day/week/month contest? In this way, we can help them advertise in exchange for some small prizes for the contest.

Cheers...

Not a bad idea... maybe they give a EOS30 for monthly draw!

wah.. u so greedy ah.
Free addon lens can liao.. haha
If this is the case, shld have a newbies and lao jiao category then more fair.

Regular customers can get very good prices at Alan Photo.

Alamakz ... shld haf used Clubsnap name when I bought my cam~!!! :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Falcon
Hi guys,

Went to AlanPhoto just now. This was my first visit to that shop after hearing so much abt it in this forum. Brought a friend along who bought a Oly c-2100 uz. They gave us a special price at 950 because we are part of this club forum. Din know that clubsnap is so famous. :) I myself bought an adapter for my g2, + 2 filters(close up and uv) for ard $50. Did i get con? :D

Saw a fellow clubsnap member buying c-2100 too. Could u pls identify yrself if you happen to read this thread.

I got a suggestion. Why not get Alanphoto to be sponsor of our upcoming photo of the day/week/month contest? In this way, we can help them advertise in exchange for some small prizes for the contest.

Cheers...
Hi Falcon, not to dampen your high Spirit about AP but I have one good and one slightly bad experience with AP. You may happen to meet the right sales guy like my good experience. In my slightly bad experience, Clubsnap is not born yet so I told the sales guy, in HWZ forum, people said they bought a certain CF at x price. the sales guy laugh his head off and asked me why was I so naive to believe the BS people said in Forum. All the low prices quoted in Forum are BS according to him. At the end, I am the one doing the sales job to persuad him to sell me at x+10 dollars.

Hopefully, I can quote Clubsnap next time and avoid all the uneccessary talking and bargaining at AP. I am thinking of getting the Orion Mini Beltpack bag from them.

Look for steven. That's wat linus told me.

Yah, the good experience I have at AP is with Steven. The only problem is everybody looking for Steven so it is not easy to get hold of him. It is not possible for me to drop in during weekdays so that is my constrain. Well, just have to try my luck.;)

i noticed the other sales personnel not really that friendly the other time I went. Steven is quite supportive of our club.

For those who neber seen this " legendary " Steven :D ... he's the one wif the close cropped hair ... dunno crew cut or square top ... din noe it was him till a customer called him~ ... dat guy like forever luffing wanz ... rather frenly I tink~ .. I was served by Anthony ... ehh not dat bad larz~ :)

Hehe...some sniper should go out and shoot him then post his pix here..

Status
Not open for further replies.