Alan photo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.O.S

Oct 9, 2005
Heya all, wonder if anyone out there in SG got good services from Alan Photo before...well, all we ever see is people coming out to comdemm them...what bout those people who buy from them and get good prices...good services...? Where did these people go?

IMO, when people do good things...not many people will come out and say that they are good...but if they do bad things...many people will come out and pin point them...What say you?!

Anyone free to come out and say if they have good experiences from Alan photo...? Personally, I got good experiences from their shop and I will patronise them again...Was there for my 350D and they are damn busy sometimes...I did not buy from them the 1st time I walk into their shop...but went back to them few days later after i comfirm my camera model...

Welcome to CS, and with it, your commendary posts on Alan Photo :)

Experiences have been mixed going by the experiences here. A thread like this will only get both good and bad response, not the good response you're trying to solicit.

do a search for alan photo,there's good and bad experiences.

vince123123 said:

Experiences have been mixed going by the experiences here. A thread like this will only get both good and bad response, not the good response you're trying to solicit.

Indeed.
I've bought stuff from A.P. and to be fair, I'm kinda neutral about them.
You pay the kind of price, dun expect the best services.

If you want excellent services and attitude, try somewhere else. Nevertheless there are some good guys around.

Personally I kinda like MS color and John 3:16. The first for the service attitude and the other for it's professionism about their products.

vince123123 said:

Not trying to solicit...

Well...... Some saleperson in Alan photo are so so but a few of them give very very good customer service..!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So far I have no problem with them..... but remember to do your homework well.

Be nice and they will be nice back... but sometimes some people just nasty when you are nice to them.... luck.... ;p

ho well, life goes onz.....buy what u need and dont ask so much!

I was in AP, SimLim today. They have remodeled the shop moving the high-end cameras and lenses to the back. This is a wise move as the front of the shop is usually crowded with tourist bengs trying to shave $5 off the price of a digicam.

I looked at the Canon 5D and several lenses. They were patient and polite even though I stated upfront that I would not purchase today. With so few pro-shops here on the red dot, we cannot ignore one without a valid reason. My complaints in the past have been with the crowds especially on weekends and not with the staff or service.

Robert

There are always two sides to a story, just like some how NS men would praise SAF and how some would condemn it.

r52lanc said:
tourist bengs trying to shave $5 off the price of a digicam. Robert

Ahahah...tourist bengs...this gets me rolling on the floor...thanks robert

i was attended by this young chap called Ben a few times. Nice and chatty, not pushy at all.

it is not a shop to go for people with no knowledge about cameras (unless you are buying P&S). some risks involved where ever you go. cannot be 'ai pi, ai chie, ai tua liap ni' right?
better to go TKphoto. :thumbsup:

I had good experience with the one in Funan Center. Bought few items from them, the salesman are very friendly and reasonable price.

One thing bad abt AP (or other camera shop) is that no PRICE TAG! One day, they give you this price, another day, another price. Esp on small items like fliter, memory card etc... Really headache when buying from them (Diff sale person give diff price, even for flash!)

I have good experience with them but I am never served by any other sales person other than Steven and the shop people will not serve me as well.

Second that.

nikkie said:
it is not a shop to go for people with no knowledge about cameras (unless you are buying P&S). some risks involved where ever you go. cannot be 'ai pi, ai chie, ai tua liap ni' right?
better to go TKphoto. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.