3514727765_11d7dcf0d2.jpg

3)
3515537118_370067f18d.jpg

4)
3514727971_a1d68313c9.jpg

5)
3514728213_3c54072623.jpg

Last edited:
Just realised i spelled wrongly in my excitement - Its Alma..............

Nice. I like #3 best :thumbsup:. But I would suggest cloning away the object at the top right corner and give the model a tighter crop.

the vignetting in the first pic has darken the model's face as well and u can consider cleaning up the model's pit for pic 4.

hmmm..... :think: .... u made her too 'fair' for comfort ?

... should give her back some skintone ;)

i like tHE 1st + last oNE....
thE 1st - i like the capture of the 1/3 rule and where the model positioning...
last one - i like the entry of light frm far-end....

i like the first 3 pics! u captured at the right "moment"! i think the color's contrast nice too :)

Thanks, have to just keep on waiting till the model looks in my direction.

the vignetting in the first pic has darken the model's face as well and u can consider cleaning up the model's pit for pic 4.

Can never escape your detailed eyes, though i can be lazy on the PS haha. Done as requested.

haha alam! i tot alam shah :p

thanks for the great company today :thumbsup:

Yeah, was maybe thinking of Alam shah haha, enjoy the company we had as well. Its good to know more photographers esp if can Click!

hmmm..... :think: .... u made her too 'fair' for comfort ?

... should give her back some skintone ;)

Thanks for the advice, it was actually my intention to process it this way, the mood that it gives at the time i'm doing it, might try out to give back some skin tone another day, still lots of methods to experiment.

i like tHE 1st + last oNE....
thE 1st - i like the capture of the 1/3 rule and where the model positioning...
last one - i like the entry of light frm far-end....

Thats what i have in mind as well on the 1/3 rule....light coming in from a tunnel at the other end tends to give a nice feeling.

Nice. I like #3 best :thumbsup:. But I would suggest cloning away the object at the top right corner and give the model a tighter crop.

Done that, slightly better?

nxt time jio me lor! haha

waiting for series 2 ;p

Wife complain already, spent too much time in front of PC, will work on it within these few days. Got to comfort her now and watch TV instead ;)

having been to that place, i know it can act as a very moody location and thanks to her skin tone and that bright dress u can really use those facts to make her pop. if you process them right. ;)

My honest comments... pose no 2 is kinda unflattering... and watch the lights coming off her head...
Pose 3 is plain weird.... like she's pulling her dress at both ends..
Pose 4,again, looks unflattering.. tilting heart shape???

Nice contrast and personally, #1 is :thumbsup:. Great time shooting with you guys. :D

ahhahaha i rofl-ed at this :bsmilie:

heehee glad it brings a smile.

having been to that place, i know it can act as a very moody location and thanks to her skin tone and that bright dress u can really use those facts to make her pop. if you process them right. ;)

Glad, it does pass your standard :)

My honest comments... pose no 2 is kinda unflattering... and watch the lights coming off her head...
Pose 3 is plain weird.... like she's pulling her dress at both ends..
Pose 4,again, looks unflattering.. tilting heart shape???

Thanks for viewing,for #2, i was aware of the light above her but at the same time, she also manage the block the light at the end of the tunnel which is what is intended, so its one or the other, can only try to PS it.

Guess, #3 and #4 seems more like she was dancing while posing with the dress and enjoying herself which i'm sure she did, very spontaneous model.

Nice contrast and personally, #1 is :thumbsup:. Great time shooting with you guys. :D

Me too, hope to see yours works as well, always good to learn from one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.