AKARUI drybox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2006
anyone using this brand of dry cabi?

saw frm papers today, CP having a promo...
23L-$98
38L-$138
etc..
is this a gd deal?

was thinkin of getting either one if the above...cz im jz startin out, nt much stuff yet.small one will suffice,

tchern

Oct 26, 2006
CCK
Yes. I got mine at $150. 3 months ago.

kelccm

Mar 2, 2004
A village in a forest
I'm using Akarui too. Been using it for more 2 years. I would advise that you buy a bigger size than what you need now. You must allow room for expansion, if not you'll find that you need to buy a bigger one again a few years down the road.

Jinks

Jan 6, 2007
I'm considering purchasing a dry cabinet at the moment, and have come across the same CP ad yesterday.

I may be wrong, but seems to me the Akarui ones are more expensive than Digi-Cabi? Any reason(s) for this?

Thanks!

jimbok

Nov 6, 2005
Sengkang
Think the Akuri ones have better quality compared to Digi-Cabi. The Akuri ones looks way nicer compared to my Digi-Cabi. Maybe mine was a cheapo version I guess.

Nov 13, 2006
www.flashbob.com
You may want to consider checking the digicabi promotion digihub has here.

30L for $99. It may not be as good as Akarui, but i tink it serves it's purpose at a more economical volume : price ratio.

Cheers

cjtune

Mar 20, 2006
The cheapest dry box is a plastic tub with a cover and a Thirsty Hippo inside it... <S$20. Apply some silicone sealant or hot melt glue as gasket.

I'm using one right now to store my camera bags, because it too is susceptible to fungus, and I already have an Akarui Digi dry cabinet to store the camera body and lenses.

foozgarden

Oct 28, 2006
You may want to consider checking the digicabi promotion digihub has here.

30L for $99. It may not be as good as Akarui, but i tink it serves it's purpose at a more economical volume : price ratio.

Cheers
the digicabi promo looks gd!
i wonder if other retailers have the same promo..

Jinks

Jan 6, 2007
Decided to purchase a 60L Digi-cabi for $168 yesterday. Comes with wave foam, dry box and free delivery as part of the promo. :D

ipin

Nov 21, 2005
Thinking of getting another cabinet, the AHC series for the digital &#37;RH control vs. an analog reading and having to base the setting on a trial & error method. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom