Visit site
had a call from my higher power...
coming soon, earlier than MaTricks Revolution:

c5060z
c750uz
mju 400
c150z

5060?? hehe dunno what's the specs...
f/1.4? swivel LCD? ED lens? hahahaha u didn't hear it from me...

What about other brands models? DSLRs? Any new model or further price drop?(S2Pro)

I guess you asked in the wrong section... Here, only Olympus is being discussed... ;)

Originally posted by Zerstorer
What about other brands models? DSLRs? Any new model or further price drop?(S2Pro)

yeah... but still no breakthrough.... developements still all upgrade improvments. slights ones.... haiz. :(

Think C750 has quite some significant upgrades from its predecessors such as

1. metal body instead of plastic.
2. Remote control enabled
3. Able to capture audio for video clips.

hmmm actually what kind of breakthrough are u looking for? most SLRish features besides the mirror itself is in, and more.
now is just trying out all the established factors like size/batt life etc, lens...
not like last time can use videocam lens (like sony) prism SLRs, cdrs, etc etc...

now maybe the last vestige is a wireless mem card..

hehe zers sorry I only know about oly stuff... and canon rumours..

as for Oly there was a wow when the C-700 just came out cause 10x Zoom Compact within the prosumer market. So all along the flag ship model was the C-x0x0. And now there is the variant super ZOOM model. it's like the G1 , then next G2, then next G3. Upgrades. nothing really WOW! like when olympus came out with the new E-10 a few yrs back, it was something new rare in the digital market. a DZSLR at a cheaper then the rest DSLR price. Packed with Bright super expensive lense.(if bought as a standalone lense)

that's wat i call revelutionary! :D

but just my 2 cents.....

but still upgrades are better than nothing....

so currently pinning my hopes on the next DSLR. Go Olympus!

Originally posted by kit90210
Think C750 has quite some significant upgrades from its predecessors such as

1. metal body instead of plastic.
2. Remote control enabled
3. Able to capture audio for video clips.

Wonder when the C-7xx series will get a focus assist lamp for low-light situation like the C-5050z.

Status
Not open for further replies.