Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
budak%20pantai.jpg

group:budak pantai
one of my fav groups..."crack jokes laugh haha kind"
went to the concert yesterday...$25 but worth the money.I was well entertained. dun mind i post a few more ya.

akatones.jpg

group: akatones
well...more like a solo singer with extra sounds around.

ngam.jpg

ngam2.jpg

group: ngam

new aka group of 2002....not bad too. =) cos got err good looking member.;p

skritch.jpg

Just thought of a caption for this...
God!, is that you?

skritch2.jpg

group: skritch

young, vibrant,*not suppose but look like boy band* group.
well this is not the whole group but just part of the group of 6.
the house lights were kinda bright and i was afraid that the bouncers would take away my camera..*yes i was tactically taking photos without!! flash"

DID ANYONE ELSE GO????:light:

Yeah. I was the official photographer. I wanted to hammer the fella who was using flash, but couldn't find him or her. Irritating the performers. WERE YOU USING!??!?!?!?! :p

Originally posted by Richard
Yeah. I was the official photographer. I wanted to hammer the fella who was using flash, but couldn't find him or her. Irritating the performers. WERE YOU USING!??!?!?!?! :p

so thats you!! waaah look sooooo pro!!
as u can see...no signs of flash here
NO NO!! I WASN't USING FLASH!! *do i look that dumb*
when the flash went off i was like...wat the#$#!@$! why so stupid use flash!! the bouncers were everywhere man.
hey..ermm
if i post pics like these can right??? i mean..not making money or anything...i saw a guy video-ing the whole thing

sometimes i wonder if the flash can reach that far...dunno why pple still bother to use flash

i dun think eadwine is dumb enough to use flash cos 707 flash can reach less than 10m only...u read the last sentence of 5th post?

Can offical photographer use flash? sigh...i forgot abt this concert again....when is the next concert at blue moo ar??

Originally posted by kamwai

sometimes i wonder if the flash can reach that far...dunno why pple still bother to use flash

i dun think eadwine is dumb enough to use flash cos 707 flash can reach less than 10m only...u read the last sentence of 5th post?

Can offical photographer use flash? sigh...i forgot abt this concert again....when is the next concert at blue moo ar??

7th JUNE!!! YMCA *notice it'll sound like yiiiimmmmKAR?* 9th floor under the stars....book seats man

No, I obviously didn't read it as I was posting it when he posted that,

Can offical photographer use flash?

No.

Originally posted by eadwine

7th JUNE!!! YMCA *notice it'll sound like yiiiimmmmKAR?* 9th floor under the stars....book seats man

thanks, can we start booking seats arleady?

why not u help me to book 2 more?

:p

to be honest, our CLUBSNAP people are everywhere.
when i saw Richard *now that i know its u* i kinda expected it to be one of the people from the forum. hee

kamwai...err my friend's doing the bookings so i dunno =( sorry.

Richard....are u allowed to post the pics u took there over here?

No.

no flash...then can share with me how to take pic in such looooow light condition?

yesterday after dog show, rushed to Expo for the Lena Maria "Life can be good" concert

already pushed ISO to 1600 but the shutter is still too slow and then pic are really noisy....wonder if there are any PhotoShop plug in to remove noise?

to be honest, our CLUBSNAP people are everywhere.
when i saw Richard *now that i know its u* i kinda expected it to be one of the people from the forum. hee

Richard....are u allowed to post the pics u took there over here?

Yeaps, I'm allowed to. I took around 7 rolls over three days in all.. 2 rolls in concert, 5 rolls in rehearsals, should be up soon, I hope. Heh.

no flash...then can share with me how to take pic in such looooow light condition?

yesterday after dog show, rushed to Expo for the Lena Maria "Life can be good" concert

already pushed ISO to 1600 but the shutter is still too slow and then pic are really noisy....wonder if there are any PhotoShop plug in to remove noise?

Fast lens? If you're shooting at say f5.6, it's equal to shooting f/2.8 at iso 400...

i emailed to reserve liao...hopefully it is still not too late...if not, can richard help me to get tickets :p

Fast lens? If you're shooting at say f5.6, it's equal to shooting f/2.8 at iso 400...

f5.6@400 = f2.8@1600??

that's reminds me of 70-200/f2.8 but too bad i cannot afford it

well..i sat 3rd row where as Richard could go all the way to the front!! so i guess distance plays a part. I used only ISO400 F2.0 shutter 50 and had the armrest to support. hee

well..i sat 3rd row where as Richard could go all the way to the front!! so i guess distance plays a part. I used only ISO400 F2.0 shutter 50 and had the armrest to support. hee

so will the bonucer catch u if u take pic w/o flash?

or is it becos of copy right issues?

in that case, i will bring my MD to record already :p

so will the bonucer catch u if u take pic w/o flash?

or is it becos of copy right issues?

in that case, i will bring my MD to record already :p

yes yes i was wondering the same thing....
Richard...would u like to address this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.