AJCians anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Blacks

Jun 29, 2004
North
:embrass: Hello newbie here, my first post. Just wondering are there any AJCians among the clubsnappers. Myself am from the 3rd intake 87-88 also from the photgraphy society. Anyone? :eek: NON MIHI SOLUM :eek:

All Blacks said:
:embrass: Hello newbie here, my first post. Just wondering are there any AJCians among the clubsnappers. Myself am from the 3rd intake 87-88 also from the photgraphy society. Anyone? :eek: NON MIHI SOLUM :eek:

Hi there... Wah, first post looking for AJcians already ;)

Quite a few here from the last poll we did some time ago... u might like to do a search for that thread on 'which jc you were from'...

I was the 8th batch there... 91-92... Guitar Club...

Hope to see u more often here... Cheers :cheers:

Just curious who was your principal then. Mine was Mr Lee Fong Seng, later when over to RJC.

Jia Wang said:
Hi there... Wah, first post looking for AJcians already ;)

Quite a few here from the last poll we did some time ago... u might like to do a search for that thread on 'which jc you were from'...

I was the 8th batch there... 91-92... Guitar Club...

Hope to see u more often here... Cheers :cheers:

Another AJCians reporting,
those days we have the famous AJ Ice at teh AMK central foodcenter,
now no longer ard liao

btw Jia Wang is my classmate,
me from Chessclub ;)

lol

was in ajc, 1st 3 months, last year :) but left for another jc after that.. hcjc.. coz all my frens there :p

lol yar and i was also in ajc ps for the 1st 3 months!

All Blacks said:
Just curious who was your principal then. Mine was Mr Lee Fong Seng, later when over to RJC.

Ours was Mrs Rebecca Mok... she left AJC to MOE HQ in 1993... after her, I think there's another 2 lady principals before the current one, Mr Tan Tiek Kwee... my F.Maths tutor, Mrs Tay is now the VP... :)

Do you know Mr Michael De Souza, heard he is a superintendent or some sort. Big time high flyer. My time he was just a GP teacher I think? Yea miss the ice with atap chee. Those were the days. Nice to meet you all.

Looks like I am the youngest here ... 96/97 batch

i'm also from aj - i think something like 02/91. that means some of you are from my batch... :D

Wah I am the old bird here :cry: ANywayz nice to hear from all AJCians

I was from batch 94/95. I was from the Student Council (which I regret :cry: )

swiftdragon said:
I was from batch 94/95. I was from the Student Council (which I regret :cry: )

Now now there, there is nothing to regret ;) . There is nothing but fond memories now. Had one of the best times during my college days. Almost everyday is a sports day.

At my time the student councils were really kilat. Always lead in every cheering session.

offspring said:
i'm also from aj - i think something like 02/91. that means some of you are from my batch... :D

hey me and jia wang from 01/91
we must have know each other, :D
I am wenhua and u are??

mysonlovenemo said:
hey me and jia wang from 01/91
we must have know each other, :D
I am wenhua and u are??

My goodness, that means we sit in the same lecture for maths (Mrs Tay and Mr Seet) and Physics (cannot remember who) and PE (Tan Kim Seng or something like that).

My name's jimmy

:bsmilie:

offspring said:
My goodness, that means we sit in the same lecture for maths (Mrs Tay and Mr Seet) and Physics (cannot remember who) and PE (Tan Kim Seng or something like that).

My name's jimmy

:bsmilie:

Hello Jimmy,
wow!! long time no see,
I think i still rem how u look like, hee hee ;)
steady man how r u???
didn't know u r into photography as well,
is tiande also in CS??

Hello folks...

Think I must be the oldest AJCian around. 1984 (Pioneer Batch). Founder member and first VP of the Photograhic Society. We were very rich then. Bought 2 Canon A1 bodies with an assortment of Tamron SP lenses and a Canon 8mm Fish Eye :bigeyes: Anyone know what happened to those. :dunno: .

Belleforte said:
Hello folks...

Think I must be the oldest AJCian around. 1984 (Pioneer Batch). Founder member and first VP of the Photograhic Society. We were very rich then. Bought 2 Canon A1 bodies with an assortment of Tamron SP lenses and a Canon 8mm Fish Eye :bigeyes: Anyone know what happened to those. :dunno: .

Wah at last someone older than I am. :) Anyway, have used the Canon A1s to shoot events at the photographic society. And the darkroom to developed the photos, really have lots of fun. When we took over the equipment already quite worn out. :cry:

My time the chairman for the photographic society was Johnny and Daniel (Now the boss of Mei Chen Siang). You know them?

Status
Not open for further replies.