Airforce Aircraft

Atlas

Jan 18, 2007
Behind the Camera
Does anyone know the flight schedule and place to take Singapore Airforce Aircraft? Google Map location would help a lot. Thanks. :)

Sengkang and Hougang area, next to the TPE... But I doubt the SAF will let you know what their take-off schedule is. So you must camp and keep your ears open.

If we know and tell you, then we have to kill you already... Get it? Anything related to the Singapore military is sensitive information. ;)

Until now I still haven't seen an image of the Singapore centurion tank.... :think:

my advice is better don't.

security is now a top concern in this country.

theres no routing schedules for flight sorties..

If we know and tell you, then we have to kill you already... Get it? Anything related to the Singapore military is sensitive information. ;)

Until now I still haven't seen an image of the Singapore centurion tank.... :think:

The tank is not stationed locally... this is all I can say. :)

The tank is not stationed locally... this is all I can say. :)

I know, land of the Oz... :bsmilie: But not there, hence never seen... lucky buggers for those who did, but doubt they have the pics to prove.. or else.. .lol

Last edited:
I know, land of the Oz... :bsmilie: But not there, hence never seen... lucky buggers for those who did, but doubt they have the pics to prove.. or else.. .lol

Got pics also cannot show.. later kena charged.. :bsmilie:

Potong Pasir / Serangoon: C-130
Sengkang / Punggol: F5, F16, F15 at times too (NDP period, apparently).

Got pics also cannot show.. later kena charged.. :bsmilie:

Yeah, you helped me complete my sentence, no need to say one... :bsmilie:

Unless you meant "charge" as in being electrocuted! :what:

Yeah, you helped me complete my sentence, no need to say one... :bsmilie:

Unless you meant "charge" as in being electrocuted! :what:

That's for our other hidden areas... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Those installations are protected with special fences. :bsmilie: