Air-con with Windows open ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonang

May 18, 2004
All camera experts... would like to ask if its okie to leave the air-con when the car's window is winded down...

of course can. but it will make ur air con work harder. The aircon in ur car got a sensor that sense the temperature. If temp is too high, the air con will work harder to make it colder. If u open window, then temp will be too high

All camera experts... would like to ask if its okie to leave the air-con when the car's window is winded down...

Why switch on aircon when u winded down the windows ?

U trying to aircon the other road users ? :think:

siao... i only asking innocent question... dun flame me leh...

I think its ok.. but you shud also open the external vent. I do this bhopefully to get rid of the musty smell on my old car especially when its just got started.

Sometimes the outside cool fresh air perks me up a bit

It is a good way to feed your air-con filters with more dust, make your air-con works harder if at full blast(car will suffer in power/petrol).

This will bring fresh air into the car quickly and get rid of the stale air just as quickly. Remember to close the windows when the smells disappears.

like that also can start thread. soon there will be one asking " is it ok to eat durian and drink beer together?" :bsmilie:

Look like the world is moving backward liao:bsmilie:

can meh? i thot when wind down window , the aircon automatically shut off?

Status
Not open for further replies.