AIPO 48EX blinking "00"

elurice

Dec 1, 2008
Hi folks,

Need your assistance on this.

Got this AIPO 48EX from Ms Mok last March 2011, now the display is showing "00" and blinking rapidly together with the RUN led. Trying to off/on the drybox does not solve the issue. It was working perfectly fine a few days back. The box does not allow me to set RH.

No warranty (got it from Ms Mok and apparently she MIA). The new distro was kind enough to request me to bring it down for them to have a look.

Have done a search online and found that most issues arose from a faulty adaptor, but would want to seek the advise from you guys before bringing the whole box down (I do not drive).

Anyone having the same issues?

Maybe you call the new distro can bring down your adapter to test with their dry cabinet which I doubt they will do that for you.
Or you can try Sim Lim tower to get a similar adapter head and current output to troubleshoot yourself.

Maybe you call the new distro can bring down your adapter to test with their dry cabinet which I doubt they will do that for you.
Or you can try Sim Lim tower to get a similar adapter head and current output to troubleshoot yourself.

Hi xjohns, many thanks for the advice. I have scouted around for a universal adaptor that supports the required 2A/5V, but this is proving to be fruitful. Will check out SLT. By any chance, did you face the same issue as well?

Not really, is just have encounter similar situation on other device where adapter maybe the problem, so go SLT to sought for another one. If I m not wrong, Slight diff in current is ok but not the voltage. Anyway go bring your adapter to SLT to compare, you can ask the shop owner for advice, they are glad to help u on this.