Ahm 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Anybody here going to run this year? :sweat:

hopefully will be there not to run but to .... piak piak piak !hehe u join uncle gerry and wife run huh ?

S11loop said:
hopefully will be there not to run but to .... piak piak piak !hehe u join uncle gerry and wife run huh ?

dont want leh, i m c9l2 what run? Thinking of covering the event :D ystd he came to amoy quee camp and screwed one of my friends for 30+ mins :sweat: until that fella close to tears :sweat:

West_ray said:
walk!!! ........

6km fun walk? :bsmilie:

Klose said:
dont want leh, i m c9l2 what run? Thinking of covering the event :D ystd he came to amoy quee camp and screwed one of my friends for 30+ mins :sweat: until that fella close to tears :sweat:
hopefully we two cover together la ! then that will be damn fun

AHM simi lai aeh? Waaaa.....horror man. Kenna twice during NSF. 21K....:sweat: Run to East Coast Mac and have breakfast. :bsmilie:

C9L2?!?!?! :eek:

Hoho....AHM so much fun. Did it twice and would like to do it another time if my legs allow it.

Klose said:

who is uncle gerry ?? :think:

heng for me.. never kana b4.. the 1st AHM. my company was made to do the "covering" .. use board to cover drains, etc.. me ?? duty in company... hehe..

k3nn3th03 said:
who is uncle gerry ?? :think:

one of the arty RSMs :bsmilie:

I will be running the 12km. Probably in about the same time as my fiancee will run the 21km! :)

Klose said:
one of the arty RSMs :bsmilie:

He's actually a nice fellow,spoke to him before.
His wife is warrent Anna right?my RQ 2 years ago,very motherly.

zaxh81 said:

:bsmilie: u were from 21 SA i suppose :bsmilie: she's my boss :bsmilie:

zaxh81 said:
he is my RSM
:confused:

S11loop said:
he is my RSM
:confused:

count down 3 more weeks :bsmilie:

I was involved in AHM 04 setting up. :sweat:

Klose said:
:bsmilie: u were from 21 SA i suppose :bsmilie: she's my boss :bsmilie:

yup,from 21SA,you too? maybe i know you.
Care to identify?;)

I'm used to be a storeman there,she is my boss too.
if you mention louis to her,maybe she have very good recollection,cause she always boast how good her previous storeman were during parades.

Status
Not open for further replies.