[ahblack] APAW 2016 ~ maintaining pace... CONSISTENCY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, awaiting your review! Just gotten my Sling and 30L, love the Sling was using ytd for my long exposure stuff, 1 body, 3 lens, bunch of filters and holder and a tripod hehe.

Size of the Sling is a nice upgrade from what I used before. ONA Bowery is just to small if I were to go out with a water bottle and umbrella... But it still a tad bigger than I wish it would be. If only they didn't make it bigger nearing the end of campaign...

Don't expect too much leh... I only anyhow bullshit nia... now pressure d

I'm not gonna be naggy for this one last post, I will just keep it short and simple...

Well looking back at this APAW, it's been one hell of a ride for me. Started from Week 1, it was really not easy for me to maintaining my pace throughout the whole year, and I gotta say I'm proud of myself although I missed a week... I can't say if I truly improved my skill through the process, but dragging myself out of the house and take some photos is still better than laying on bed playing with handphone. I've met many people who shared the same hobby as I do, learn a lot of things (be it related/unrelated with photography) and made quite some friends and foes (ya... those *******s who think they are right and everyone else is wrong). Overall it has been a great year of my journey on photography.

I wanna take the chance to thank everyone for the view (include those accidental clicks :sweat:) and those who dropped lovely and supportive comments! I hope this thread has entertained or somehow helpful to the great community here, as I've enjoyed many great threads by great people here. 2016 has gone, and 2017 has arrived. I'll probably continue to do APAW for another year, but with added challenges to make things more interesting (hopefully to you...). Happy New Year everyone! And have a great one!

week 53

Festive Season by Lee Wooi Chun, on Flickr

Sony A7ii + Samyang 12mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS Fish-e

Looking forward to the new year and what it brings for you photowise sir! Thank you much!

Looking forward to the new year and what it brings for you photowise sir! Thank you much!
Thank you sir! For all your support and kind words! Happy New Year!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.