AH Earth Day Photography Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

verboten

Sep 12, 2005
alexandra hospital is organizing a photo scavenger hunt

interested parties can submit their photos by 30th may (deadline subject to extension)

the whole idea is to capture photos of our wildlife in our AH butterfly park (excluding flowers).

those interested can submit max of 3x 4R gloss photos to the mail room at AH.

Judging will take place on 2nd june morning

winners stand to walk away with 250 bucks worth of shopping vouchers.

feel free to PM me if you have any enquiries.

interested...
when u will go for shoot?? got do a gathering outing??
i want to join... if my time...

yeps more the merrier, you can get more details at the posters in the canteen or outside the mail room

the mail room is just next to the canteen.

AH is quite big, you can explore most of the greenery here to get some nice wildlife shots.

Do remember to leave your name and contact number when you submit your photos.

If you are free on Earth Day itself, you can come down on 2nd june morning to see the mini exhibition of photos submitted =)

No need to apply to come in.

Just look for Mahmooda at the mail room when you submit your photos.

Let her know it's for the earth day photo hunt.

Do try to make yourself available on 2nd June as well as the judging and prize giving is on that morning.

well i never really organized a photographers outing persay, but i can help to consolidate the names.

I can meet you guys who are interested this friday 26th May 9am at the canteen.

I can show you guys around the few gardens and bring you on a short tour.

Pls leave your nick if you are interested

sure thing, the garden is open to the public

but if you do get some nice shots do try to submit them even though you might not make it for Friday's judging. This event is also to highlight some of the wildlife found here.

thanks =)

sure thing, the garden is open to the public

but if you do get some nice shots do try to submit them even though you might not make it for Friday's judging. This event is also to highlight some of the wildlife found here throught a photo exhibition.

thxs

by the way, i made a mistake

the prize is 200 dollars worth of vouchers.

I'm sorry for stating 250 the last time round. There was a communiciation breakdown.

Apologies to those who came and took photos already.

Cheers

Interested but can't join you guys as got work in the morning. But I'll still drop by there on the weekends as its very near my place. ;) You guys enjoy yourself. :D

The macro Gurus already been there and lots of nice shots taken. Search in Macro section and you will see a lot of great shots. their photos are 100x better than mine so no point going for the competition.:cry:

However can go there for pratice shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.