no... m not
but in-charge of automotive insurance claims
and others...
heheheh
u wan to buy insurance ah?

heehee, nope, but I can sell u ... :D :D :D

ps: I am not an insurance agent.

West_ray said:
hmmm ... why is it have to repair at own workshop instead of the other partyy? Does it means that if the 1st party bring this damage car to his workshop, then the mechanic (at his workshop) will "cheat" with the 1st party to claim unreasonable compensation from the 2nd party??

someone told me b4 that if i accidentally hit a car and it's my fault, i die die also cannot let him to bring his car to his workshop, must ask him to bring his car to my workshop ... is tat right ???

kinda confuse abt these ... i havent really drive on the road, though i have my license ...

if bring to his workshop then i sure pay like siao... he even wanna add all those transport fee in, & even his family 1 leh... den my repair i think is about 700-900 cos change bumper, front lights & wheel alignment, my bumper was ripped off & the car hit onto the wheel. even cheaper than his little scratched bumper & corner light.

actually i dio kok 2 times due to fact 1st time is the person is fren of my fren & might have met him tat night, but i too pissed to go clubbing liao... he gathered enough info so he got the idea i am an easy target... later found out he also P plate & he never display his P plate... duh...

2nd time is my name card. cos never put title 1... den shouldn't have said i will pay for damages...

alot of ppl just like to take advantage of kind ppl lah, i just wanna save trouble but those ppl just wanna earn more money... just wish if everyone is less money minded better.

like my current car, kena bang at the carpark, crowded den we just exchange numbers & go. den next day call him, den we ask for minimal compensation or just do up the car, no point going to insurance. cos its 1 dent on the bumper, quite deep. anyway we compromise to i think 100 or 200 den settle the things already. dun think 100 or 200 can do much of a repair rite. but i need my car daily & dun have time to place the car there for repair, wait til it total breakdown den change all at same time.

wahlau... he's loss of use sooo HORRIBLE ah?
he is out there to CARROT u jialatz wor...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
if bring to his workshop then i sure pay like siao... he even wanna add all those transport fee in, & even his family 1 leh... den my repair i think is about 700-900 cos change bumper, front lights & wheel alignment, my bumper was ripped off & the car hit onto the wheel. even cheaper than his little scratched bumper & corner light.

actually i dio kok 2 times due to fact 1st time is the person is fren of my fren & might have met him tat night, but i too pissed to go clubbing liao... he gathered enough info so he got the idea i am an easy target... later found out he also P plate & he never display his P plate... duh...

2nd time is my name card. cos never put title 1... den shouldn't have said i will pay for damages...

alot of ppl just like to take advantage of kind ppl lah, i just wanna save trouble but those ppl just wanna earn more money... just wish if everyone is less money minded better.

like my current car, kena bang at the carpark, crowded den we just exchange numbers & go. den next day call him, den we ask for minimal compensation or just do up the car, no point going to insurance. cos its 1 dent on the bumper, quite deep. anyway we compromise to i think 100 or 200 den settle the things already. dun think 100 or 200 can do much of a repair rite. but i need my car daily & dun have time to place the car there for repair, wait til it total breakdown den change all at same time.

I encounter 1 taxi driver don't even put on safety bell.

When my husband and I try to put on ours... law say so..
he say... no need.. night time, no need to put on safety bell...
But we didn't listen to him.. he want to summit IC 1st, he can go ahead. But we still want out IC with us :)

he drive so fast.. that I had to hold my boy close to me...

Too bad, I forget to take up his taxi number....
But if I remember correctly, the taxi is either the comfort one or the black color one..

Status
Not open for further replies.