Agnes B fashion show, 14th Sept,6.30-9.30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckteeth LCL

Dec 24, 2006
Event: Agnes B fashion show
Time: 6.30-9.30 pm (7.30pm fashion show)
Location: Isetan Scotts - Level 2, Isetan Scotts Shaw House, 350 Orchard Road, Singapore
(238868) +65 6733 5848

Just bring your members card, additional 5% off during the fashion show ;)

it a paid event?

thanks for the info......time to start warming up for Singapore Fashion Week :bsmilie:

eow - i think buckteeth meant price 5% off Agnes B products if they're bought during the show

Free to shoot?

Event: Agnes B fashion show
Time: 6.30-9.30 pm (7.30pm fashion show)
Location: Isetan Scotts - Level 2, Isetan Scotts Shaw House, 350 Orchard Road, Singapore
(238868) +65 6733 5848

Just bring your members card, additional 5% off during the fashion show ;)

hey, next time pls mentioned whether the show is open to public or not, else ppl like me gonn gonn go there , wasted triip

thanks

go shopping loh. I love agnes b's men's clothes..........

Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Maxine was just out of town and only be back on wed. Hence she did not have the opportunity to call the boutique to check for you guys and clarify whether you guys can shoot. She is posting this for shoppers like her who absolutely adores the Agnes B label :)

For those who have called the boutique with the contact no attached, I came to be know that you were instructed to Bring your Agnes B members card for entry and only permitted to shoot with a small digicam or mobile phone camera but you get to enjoy a extra 5% discount during the event.

Yesterday's discount was awesome, esp for people looking to get their ideal Agnes B products such as rings, necklace, wallets, dresses etc.

Have a great weekend shooting other events by our friends and biz associates such as the Big Bike Fest by Threesixty Communications ;)

Sincerely,
Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.