Agfa films and slides

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweat100

Jul 7, 2002
Singapore
sweat100.multiply.com
After knowing that Agfa will most likely close down the end of the year from dpreview. I wish to try out some of the rare films that they have before it is gone. :cry: I went to peninsular today and look for agfa films. To my surprise, there is only APX400 available in konota.
Does anyone know where else can i get the agfa films like the Ultra colour 100 and the B&W scala? Heard that there is a agfa shop besides konota. But never seem to find one when i went there today.

the agfa shop next to konota closed some time ago. now its a handphone shop.

did u try adelphi's colour lab? if there dun have also... u might need to hunt on ebay already. :embrass:

Are you sure you want to try Scala?

It is not just the cost of films. The shipping to either Japan, Australia or US have to be factored in.

The aldephi colour lab? Shall go there and try to find. :) I went to Ron's camera, also cant find.
As for the scala. I read that the chemicals are licensed only by Agfa. So if Agfa decides to close down, then this B&W slide will be gone and become history. Do a serach in CS and I saw that the cost is ard $35-40 for developing and shipping. Is it still the same rates now? If i develop a roll, then i can still keep and see it for the next 20-30 years. Wanna to try and learn more about film when I can as the onslought of digital is driving the film market to a very narrow path.

Status
Not open for further replies.