Age group of CSers

How old are you?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsisaxon

Nov 29, 2004
Just wondering about the age distribution of CSers. :)

JediForce4ever said:
There is already a thread on this in the kopitiam;Seanlim's ;'Sex, Age?'
Oh I see, I was trying a search on 'age' and I couldn't find so I started on here. :)

;p :confused:
JediForce4ever said:
At least urs is much more organized than Sean's...:bsmilie:

+evenstar said:
wad if my age group changes? no way to change my vote choice right?
We'll assume it to be as of Feb 2006 lor. :)

wah so many in the 16-19 age group.... when I was at that age, no money to buy camera yet... :sweatsm: ............ now in mid 30's also no $$ to buy the Trinity lens.... :cry:

SEXiao said:
wah so many in the 16-19 age group.... when I was at that age, no money to buy camera yet... :sweatsm: ............ now in mid 30's also no $$ to buy the Trinity lens.... :cry:
Yah! But at least good for these teenagers. Better to spend money on a healthy hobby than spend money on unhealthy ones. :)

At our age, there are more financial commitments and therefore it's tougher to buy buy buy.. Need to think many many times.

Wow I see some member as young as 12 :eek:
and already contribute so much :thumbsup:

armadillo said:
Wow I see some member as young as 12 :eek:
and already contribute so much :thumbsup:
There are also ppl that physically age 20/30/40/50, but still think like a 12 year old.:sweat:

lsisaxon said:
Yah! But at least good for these teenagers. Better to spend money on a healthy hobby than spend money on unhealthy ones. :)

At our age, there are more financial commitments and therefore it's tougher to buy buy buy.. Need to think many many times.

Agree Bro.... now want to BBB, must TTT (think think think)....... but sometime, the bugs bite too deep.... cannot TTT so juz BBB..... :sweatsm: :sweat:

SEXiao said:
Agree Bro.... now want to BBB, must TTT (think think think)....... but sometime, the bugs bite too deep.... cannot TTT so juz BBB..... :sweatsm: :sweat:
Hahaha.. temptation... :p

JediForce4ever said:
There is already a thread on this in the kopitiam;Seanlim's ;'Sex, Age?'

Kopitiam can not register message post count. heheeh...Haven't you notice more and more "kopi talk" now occuring outside kopitiam? heheh..well that or my dyslexia is acting up again. *siam*

Status
Not open for further replies.