Not open for further replies.

Andy Ang

Jan 10, 2006
Dreamy Nikon Land
Date: Sunday, 13 August 2006
Time: 10:30am SHARP.

AG Makan #001 - Debut

Hello all!

The is the Debut of a new series of Licensed AG outing, whereby we would actually gather at a place
to have good food as well as great photos!

Theme may not always be entirely on food as the location of the Restaurant / eatery / stalls will still holds unique photo-taking opportunities.

Anyone is welcome to join us and learn, film or digital, P&S or DSLR does not matter. However, you must enjoy good food too! The foods will not be limited to Halal or Vegetarian or whatsoever. If you have special requirements, please put a note when you submit your registration.

For this debut outing, expect an International Cuisine (Update: Majority Din Sum and Chinese Cuisine). It is a Buffet, which will have a panoramic view of Singapore.

We have been able to make special arrangements with the place to allow us entry
half and hour earlier for phototaking prior to opening time.
Also, we are able to get a hugh amount of discount (in the range of around 40%).

As this is a Licensed AG outing, Azure would be joining us for guidance.

We only have a table of 10 reserved, the pricing will only be $35 per person.

In the event of over-subscription, the allocations will be done by balloting.
Waiting list will be by signing up priority however, in an event when anyone does not confirm.

Those who wished to go, kindly PM me your NAME (Not Nick), Contact number and E-Mail. Details will be disseminated via E-Mail ONLY.

Registration will close on 30th July, 2359HRS.
Please make sure you have all the required details in the registration PM, as I will only reply to them.

If you have signed up, please make it a point to be early, or at least punctual. We will not wait for latecomers. (Sorry, no refunds too).

Eh, I thought it is primarily dian xin and chinese food...

Meanwhile, Andy, do remember to book a table "with a good view", please. ;)

:cheergal:

Thanks for the updates. The receptionist feedbacks that all tables are "with a good view". Can check with them again when it is nearer. Anyway, the 30min before opening time window can take anywhere ba.

Andy Ang said:
Thanks for the updates. The receptionist feedbacks that all tables are "with a good view". Can check with them again when it is nearer. Anyway, the 30min before opening time window can take anywhere ba.
You want me to show a preview? :bsmilie:

show preview? u not afraid people go gatecrash yr outing?

grumpy said:
show preview? u not afraid people go gatecrash yr outing?

It's ok lah. They gate crash then join in the queue for the buffet loor.

The view...
5168.jpg

Haha, I see nothing to worry about. The place is very fussy about peace for their guests.
Anyway, that is all I'll show.

:p

Haha David, this one happens to be the only Sunday I've not got pre-booked activities (like outings/work/teaching) in the whole month....

Hi Azure, it is ok. Any day sure got some other people cannot make it too.. Cannot please everyone i know :bsmilie:

Anyway, really appreciate u and ur team in organising these outings...

Actually, this Makan thingie is entirely Andy's credit, his idea. I dont mind the food, it gives me some extra energy to go around shoot some more.

Its a great idea.. Its been a long time since I had buffet liao.. I will surely come support, shoot and eat!:)

Azure said:
Actually, this Makan thingie is entirely Andy's credit, his idea. I dont mind the food, it gives me some extra energy to go around shoot some more.

Keke, thanks. But the discount, location and guidance is all from you. Haha. :)
Thanks for the preview too! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.