AG 164 outing - Sat 3 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

roninwolf

Dec 27, 2002
Amidst the books
Background
"AG" means "Anything Goes", as in your gear, your media does not matter. What matters is that we all have a good time, making new friends, and making nice pictures. At every AG outing, there'll be chance for all to share and to learn about composing and seeing. And you get to learn about the places we go to.

The series is original, outings to promote friendship and photography but minus the equipment comparisons. The one thing that sets us apart is our intimate knowledge of Singapore and the places we go to, it's heritage, it's stories. Started in May 2003 and up to 150 outings, the AG series has been a prime model for others to emulate and imitate, even down to the text/captions used.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date : Saturday, 3 June 06
Time : 8.15am to meet up.

#164 - An Ending & A Prelude to a New Beginning
Hi,
I'll be limiting the group to around 5-6 pax for optimal movement. Anyone is welcome to join us and learn, film or digital, P&S or DSLR does not matter. Our route will be through a place that will no longer be there from Sunday nowards. Expect a lot of streets and candids opportunities.

As this is a Licensed AG outing, we'll definitely have the the originator of the AG outings series, Azure, joining us.

Those keen to go, kindly PM me your name (not nick) and contact number/email so that we can keep in touch and contact each other should inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances stall the outing. Will reply only to complete PMs. Registration closes by Thu, 1 June 2359hrs. In the event of more sign-ups than places, the allocation will be decided by ballot. Only 1 person per pm please, for fairness in balloting. Details will only be sent to you via EMAIL on/by 2 June.

Folks who sign up, please make a point to be punctual or early. We won't wait for latecomers.

Upz for you, Roninwolf.

And to add a teaser - more outings in the coming weeks too, including a night outing, another chiong-sua outing (2-stage), and a nature-cum-hidden-place outing.

This outing is heavily oversubscribed. My apologies that I have to turn quite a few people away. Emails and PMs have been sent. A small reminder, check the junk folder of your email accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.