AG 161 Outing - Wednesday 24 May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2004
Sembawang
Background
"AG" means "Anything Goes", as in your gear, your media does not matter. What matters is that we all have a good time, making new friends, and making nice pictures. At every AG outing, there'll be chance for all to share and to le arn about composing and seeing. And you get to learn about the places we go to.

The series is original, outings to promote friendship and photography but minus the equipment comparisons. The one thing that sets us apart is our intimate knowledge of Singapore and the places we go to, it's heritage, it's stories. Started in May 2003 and up to 150 outings, the AG series has been a prime model for others to emulate and imitate, even down to the text/captions used.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date : Wednesday 24 May 06
Time : 0830m to meet up.

#161 - Explorer series
Hi,
I'll be limiting the group to around 5-6 pax for optimal movement. Anyone is welcome to join us and learn, film or digital, P&S or DSLR does not matter. Expect landscape and macro opportunities.

Those keen to go, kindly PM me your name (not nick) and contact number/email so that we can keep in touch and contact each other should inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances stall the outing. Will reply only to complete PMs. Registration closes by Tuesday, 23 May 2000hrs. In the event of more sign-ups than places, the allocation will be decided by ballot. Details will only be sent to you via email/PM by 23 May.

Folks who sign up, please make a point to be punctual or early. We won't wait for latecomers.

For Those who have seen the previous AG 161 thread, I sincerely apologise for the change in date. I have to go back to camp (I'm NSF) next tuesday and thus am unable to be hold the outing on that day. I seek your kind understanding and forgiveness.

Nov 12, 2004
Sembawang
kijer said:
wl azure b there? or r u doing dis alone... ? :think:
Hi kijer, I assure u Azure will be coming to maintain the quality and reputation of the outings. Hope that will put your mind at ease.

ludwig

Apr 17, 2006
Hi, juz pm you. :) Anyway its meeting at 830am rite? I think you miss out the 'a' or 'p' in the first post.

shadowmoses said:
Background
"AG" means "Anything Goes", as in your gear, your media does not matter. What matters is that we all have a good time, making new friends, and making nice pictures. At every AG outing, there'll be chance for all to share and to le arn about composing and seeing. And you get to learn about the places we go to.

The series is original, outings to promote friendship and photography but minus the equipment comparisons. The one thing that sets us apart is our intimate knowledge of Singapore and the places we go to, it's heritage, it's stories. Started in May 2003 and up to 150 outings, the AG series has been a prime model for others to emulate and imitate, even down to the text/captions used.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date : Wednesday 24 May 06
Time : 0830m to meet up.

#161 - Explorer series
Hi,
I'll be limiting the group to around 5-6 pax for optimal movement. Anyone is welcome to join us and learn, film or digital, P&S or DSLR does not matter. Expect landscape and macro opportunities.

Those keen to go, kindly PM me your name (not nick) and contact number/email so that we can keep in touch and contact each other should inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances stall the outing. Will reply only to complete PMs. Registration closes by Tuesday, 23 May 2000hrs. In the event of more sign-ups than places, the allocation will be decided by ballot. Details will only be sent to you via email/PM by 23 May.

Folks who sign up, please make a point to be punctual or early. We won't wait for latecomers.

For Those who have seen the previous AG 161 thread, I sincerely apologise for the change in date. I have to go back to camp (I'm NSF) next tuesday and thus am unable to be hold the outing on that day. I seek your kind understanding and forgiveness.

ludwig

Apr 17, 2006
Hi Azure, yeah.. must be fast ma... :)

Muddy?? Time to dig out my army boots!! :D

yeocolin

May 2, 2003
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Uppzz for the great organisers. ;)

Just out of curiosity, 24 May is not a public holiday right? Wouldn't it be difficult for folks to for it, especially its a weekday morning outing?

Nov 12, 2004
Sembawang
Hi Ludwig, Thx for pointing out the typo to me, must open my eyes BIG BIG next time. Yes the outing is in the morning as Azure has mentioned.

Thanks again for the responses so far! Registration will close tmr at 2000hrs sharp and the outing will be limited to a group of 5. For those still considering, don't delay any longer and Sign up now!

ludwig

Apr 17, 2006
shadowmoses said:
Hi Ludwig, Thx for pointing out the typo to me, must open my eyes BIG BIG next time. Yes the outing is in the morning as Azure has mentioned.

Thanks again for the responses so far! Registration will close tmr at 2000hrs sharp and the outing will be limited to a group of 5. For those still considering, don't delay any longer and Sign up now!
You are most welcome. :) SIan that i have to pass on this outing. Join you guys next time.

alanchan

May 22, 2006
so how do u guys get around by car or mrt?

Nov 12, 2004
Sembawang
Registration is now closed! A big thanks to those who have indicated their interest in the outing.

Pms have been sent out to tmr's participants. Once again, a reminder to be punctual tmr morning.

I look farward to seeing u all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom