Ag 154 Outing - Fri 12 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blur Shadow

Sep 17, 2005
Background
"AG" means "Anything Goes", as in your gear, your media does not matter. What matters is that we all have a good time, making new friends, and making nice pictures. At every AG outing, there'll be chance for all to share and to learn about composing and seeing. And you get to learn about the places we go to.

The series is original, outings to promote friendship and photography but minus the equipment comparisons. The one thing that sets us apart is our intimate knowledge of Singapore and the places we go to, it's heritage, it's stories. Started in May 2003 and up to 150 outings, the AG series has been a prime model for others to emulate and imitate, even down to the text/captions used.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date : Friday, 12 May 06
Time : 5.00pm to meet up.

#154 - Beachcomber + Sunset
Hi,
I'll be limiting the group to around 5-6 pax for optimal movement. Anyone is welcome to join us and learn, film or digital, P&S or DSLR does not matter. Our route will be beach line all the way with sunsets at the end of it.

As this is a Licensed AG outing, we'll definitely have the the originator of the AG outings series, Azure, joining us. So you can be assured of the quality, with the quality sharing known to be the hallmark of the original AG series.

Those keen to go, kindly PM me your name (not nick) and contact number/email so that we can keep in touch and contact each other should inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances stall the outing. Will reply only to complete PMs. Registration closes by Mon, 8 May 2359hrs. In the event of more sign-ups than places, the allocation will be decided by ballot. Details will only be sent to you via PM on 11 May.

Folks who sign up, please make a point to be punctual or early. We won't wait for latecomers. And oh yes! Do bring your EZ-Link Card!

Yes, I shall indeed be party to this new type of AG outings - licensed and run entirely by others than myself. At least it spares me the logistics and planning. And participants will continue to benefit from the quality that is so atypical of the original AG series.

Upz for Blur Shadow.

*On a separate note - spammers, please get out of the AG outing threads. Please post in the correct sub-forums. I hope the admins/mods can do something to move such unwelcome stuff to the right places, thank you.

Yes, I shall still be around during the outings, as the main resource person. It is just that I'll be letting a new group take over the bulk of the organising, that frees me from having to log in so often. ;)

:thumbsup: for taking the lead in licensed AGs.
Can barely wait for ur Encore and 150m-Above-Ground AG. Too bad I have prior commitments, else sure go support :D

Hey, thanks roninwolf!

Well, this AG is oversubscribed, so a ballot shall be conducted immediately after the closing date, 8th May 2006.

Meanwhile, do PM me if you are interested.

:thumbsup: for Blur Shadow, and for his second outing!

Andy Ang - not a re-birth, just exponential growth. With the licensed AG Outings, we get more choices, more outings, more places. I get to rest more too, as I'd have passed the logistics over to the younger generation. :sweat:

Roninwolf - study hard. ;)

Thanks Azure!

Well, there are a lot of applications for this AG! To all, please note once again that the closing date is on the 8th of May, by which a ballot will be conducted to determine the successful applicants.

6 more days before closing. ;)

Thank you everyone for your interest. The application is now closed, and balloting will begin soon.

To all applicants, I will be PMing you should you get the slot. Good luck to all!

PM has been sent. All applicants, please check your PMs. Thanks.

Haha.. Are we? What do the rest say? I'm game.

Status
Not open for further replies.