afterrain sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob117

Oct 16, 2006
west
x1piYkpqHC_35mkGcDVwlgDRE00YhLzBi2OiBrs33THYfAnRt0RVyyW3A6tyJ5TE7x5mcLaHKdoj2S1AELDIO0aLQxkXrm_pUi4vxXBpAGbR6e5TplIYJsHEw

x1piYkpqHC_35mkGcDVwlgDRMlvembPWSJXjyDCLRlWywU3wyl9XloS4rmljzGD-NPxSxe2fEDOS6DGO5_Y8yKBThiy-_47CYeuM3vIhsc3EEk

x1piYkpqHC_35mkGcDVwlgDRJXkMwt4TLxPi_vIA_hpKWT_j3cKjYQTDwdrzJvwqovc-bprSPQFrM3aaVgjDoI0iwMQSMGsQgzYRWeWxkmq2Xxe2jA-kcof_A

:)

if the sunset it is not dramatic, can try to shoot it another day.

#1 still have some potential, can just crop off the whole flat.

Not sure if your intention is to capture silhouete of the surroundings or to present the details of them.

#1 Pic seems to be tilted IMO while the rest can be more dramatic on other days

Keep shooting! ;)

i see dust, bad compression and beyond that, bad image.

object lost focus on the theme and instead become plagued by its subsidiary. when a theme like 'sunset' u should emphasize on sunset instead of having more background which does not depict mood of sunset.

ty for replyes.
wad dust?

I agree with DCA. Sunsets need to be dramatic, in order to capture the mood. Your sunset is just a small little white ball.

lol tts a bird....
ya i guess so juz a while ball. but the thing i wanted to capture was the reflections.
if there was a veri dramatic sunset then tt would be even nicer?

lol tts a bird....
ya i guess so juz a while ball. but the thing i wanted to capture was the reflections.
if there was a veri dramatic sunset then tt would be even nicer?

actually, anyday can be a sunset day... u can practise everyday, then u can shoot with filters to get maximum effect.

oh ok :)
wad kind of filters should i use?

oh ok :)
wad kind of filters should i use?

u should join some outings and learn... no point i list down everything, u go & buy but dunno how to use, shops also won't teach u, most members here are willing to share their skills during outings, join and learn, most importantly, be humble.

next time if u see me at outing, just say hi... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.