Afternoon tea with Joho, Godzilla, Reflection.....anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Feb 22, 2005
Cowtown
Ok. Decided that it's best to start a thread here instead of steaming up Joho's thread on his wedding photos. Hehe. ;)

For a good source of inspiration on where to eat, I thought I'd throw in this picture of me when I was 22.:cry:

aleongB_W.jpg

walau.. damn funni...............

duh ... ? what is this thread about?

Outing? Afternoon Tea?

like in wrong section... i suggest moving it...

Uhhhh....hehe. Sorry. I've been here for so long but never saw the gatherings/outings section. If you guys feel that it should be there, then I have no issues with that. Can help me move over please? Thanks! :)

Since some folks expressed interest in meeting up for kopi, I thought i'd just start a thread here instead of clogging up Joho's thread in the Wedding Portfolios section. No harm intended guys!:)

Uhhhh....hehe. Sorry. I've been here for so long but never saw the gatherings/outings section. If you guys feel that it should be there, then I have no issues with that. Can help me move over please? Thanks! :)

Since some folks expressed interest in meeting up for kopi, I thought i'd just start a thread here instead of clogging up Joho's thread in the Wedding Portfolios section. No harm intended guys!:)

ok, thread moved,
but you need to provide the date/time/place of outing

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dominos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

power pizza!!! power power power power power

and.. WHY ARE U SO SLIM????????????????????????????????? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

oxymoronic pic of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wah lau serious ar become gatherings and outings ar?

how about my place?????????????? hahaha.. but abit far for those that don't drive leh.

anyway i stocked up on beer and wine since i been travelling around, and my bose system just arrived..

so.. it's really the best place.. now.. TIME?????????? ;p

actually i think this should stay in kopitiam.. it is seriously gonna get ot... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

and we still won't meet.. ;p

STEADY LAH! Housewarming time!:bsmilie:
How about August? I got pre-weddings to do, but should have some time in between.

August 12-17 confirm cannot 'cause i'm away in Perth.

STEADY LAH! Housewarming time!:bsmilie:
How about August? I got pre-weddings to do, but should have some time in between.

August 12-17 confirm cannot 'cause i'm away in Perth.

let me answer for joho..
he is away for honeymoon in aug. so its out......

let me answer for joho..
he is away for honeymoon in aug. so its out......

I think it's better if he gives us a date lah. I quite eng one, so anytime also can.:bsmilie:

Ok. Decided that it's best to start a thread here instead of steaming up Joho's thread on his wedding photos. Hehe. ;)

For a good source of inspiration on where to eat, I thought I'd throw in this picture of me when I was 22.:cry:

aleongB_W.jpg

Just read the accompanying story :bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.