Afternoon tea with Joho, Godzilla, Reflection.....anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2005
Cowtown
Ok. Decided that it's best to start a thread here instead of steaming up Joho's thread on his wedding photos. Hehe. ;)

For a good source of inspiration on where to eat, I thought I'd throw in this picture of me when I was 22.:cry:

Will03

Jun 28, 2004
walau.. damn funni...............

Feb 22, 2005
Cowtown
duh ... ? what is this thread about?

Outing? Afternoon Tea?
like in wrong section... i suggest moving it...
Uhhhh....hehe. Sorry. I've been here for so long but never saw the gatherings/outings section. If you guys feel that it should be there, then I have no issues with that. Can help me move over please? Thanks! :)

Since some folks expressed interest in meeting up for kopi, I thought i'd just start a thread here instead of clogging up Joho's thread in the Wedding Portfolios section. No harm intended guys!:)

ortega

Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Uhhhh....hehe. Sorry. I've been here for so long but never saw the gatherings/outings section. If you guys feel that it should be there, then I have no issues with that. Can help me move over please? Thanks! :)

Since some folks expressed interest in meeting up for kopi, I thought i'd just start a thread here instead of clogging up Joho's thread in the Wedding Portfolios section. No harm intended guys!:)
ok, thread moved,
but you need to provide the date/time/place of outing

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dominos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

power pizza!!! power power power power power

and.. WHY ARE U SO SLIM????????????????????????????????? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

oxymoronic pic of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
wah lau serious ar become gatherings and outings ar?

how about my place?????????????? hahaha.. but abit far for those that don't drive leh.

anyway i stocked up on beer and wine since i been travelling around, and my bose system just arrived..

so.. it's really the best place.. now.. TIME?????????? ;p

Feb 22, 2005
Cowtown
STEADY LAH! Housewarming time!:bsmilie:
How about August? I got pre-weddings to do, but should have some time in between.

August 12-17 confirm cannot 'cause i'm away in Perth.

Will03

Jun 28, 2004
STEADY LAH! Housewarming time!:bsmilie:
How about August? I got pre-weddings to do, but should have some time in between.

August 12-17 confirm cannot 'cause i'm away in Perth.
let me answer for joho..
he is away for honeymoon in aug. so its out......

adamadam

Feb 9, 2004
Perth
www.flickr.com
Ok. Decided that it's best to start a thread here instead of steaming up Joho's thread on his wedding photos. Hehe. ;)

For a good source of inspiration on where to eat, I thought I'd throw in this picture of me when I was 22.:cry:

Just read the accompanying story :bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom