Aftermath of Little India(240404)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's discuss tis on msn and then post it up when we have confirm the details.. :)

VampTreSS said:
Let's discuss tis on msn and then post it up when we have confirm the details.. :)

No no no! No MSN for me... if you want, can discuss over irc! Haaa~! :bsmilie:

VampTreSS said:
what's your msn add? Pm me??

The_Cheat said:
No no no! No MSN for me... if you want, can discuss over irc! Haaa~! :bsmilie:
yeah yeah, come my channel and talk, lolx..channel dying :sweat:

denis said:
yeah yeah, come my channel and talk, lolx..channel dying :sweat:

Pray tell what channel is that?

yo guys, so free to chat on the irc...welcome back vamp...we was thinking of calling the police if there still no more news of you. :bsmilie:

by the way cheat, any idea wat time konata closed???? :dunno:

snapboy said:
yo guys, so free to chat on the irc...welcome back vamp...we was thinking of calling the police if there still no more news of you. :bsmilie:

They close before you go there. HAHA! :p

snapboy said:

weekdays and saturdays: 10.30am to 7pm... sometime they close at about 7 plus, 8... depend on your luck

sundays: 2pm to 7pm

going there huh? I'm going down to grace later! :bsmilie:

snapboy said:

Going to konata? Good luck to you. Pray that they dun scratch your negative. Too many times, ppls negative, sildes been scratch. :blah: :devil:

scanner said:
Going to konata? Good luck to you. Pray that they dun scratch your negative. Too many times, ppls negative, sildes been scratch. :blah: :devil:

I have no problem with them so far leh... oh! got one batch of slides got scratched lor. :(
But I'm not so fussy, and not about to boycott them yet! :bsmilie:

ohoh..so where to go?? i haven develop my film!!!

denis said:
ohoh..so where to go?? i haven develop my film!!!

Well, even though there are plenty of complaints about Konota, they are still one of the better places to develop films. Most of the complaints are directed at their prints instead. And as for scratches, it's really quite the same at any place. Mostly it depends on whether you're lucky lor! :bsmilie:

The_Cheat said:
Well, even though there are plenty of complaints about Konota, they are still one of the better places to develop films. Most of the complaints are directed at their prints instead. And as for scratches, it's really quite the same at any place. Mostly it depends on whether you're lucky lor! :bsmilie:
haha..*pray hard i'm lucky!!* erm, where is it? i wanna develop fast!

OzOn3 said:
They close before you go there. HAHA! :p

very funny ozon.. ;( Be prepare to wear the school uniform on the next outing... :devil:

denis said:
haha..*pray hard i'm lucky!!* erm, where is it? i wanna develop fast!

Konota? It's at Peninsula Plaza first floor... call snapboy up and meet up with him lah, since he's probably going down later! :bsmilie:

I'll only drop by the area tomorrow... going to MIG. ;)

snapboy said:
very funny ozon.. ;( Be prepare to wear the school uniform on the next outing... :devil:
haha :bsmilie: Uni couple model ? our next theme

The_Cheat said:
Konota? It's at Peninsula Plaza first floor... call snapboy up and meet up with him lah, since he's probably going down later! :bsmilie:

I'll only drop by the area tomorrow... going to MIG. ;)
snapboy!!! what time you going down ?

snapboy said:

Ozon is a what student huh? Poly right? Got uniform meh?? :dunno:

yo cheat, any other suggestions of where to develope the photos...
:dunno:
Denis bro, konata is at penisular plaza... :D

The_Cheat said:
Ozon is a what student huh? Poly right? Got uniform meh?? :dunno:

he promised to wear a shoolgirl uniform on the next outing to be our model... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.