Aftermath of Little India(240404)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon said:
:sweat:
I take your picture for free can or not???
;)
can can, but whatever you make $ of i'll take 20% and my name must be seen ;p

OzOn3 said:
yeah!! now, to join teh gang, you need to buy ALL of us coffee! And also sponsor and L lens to the gang! HAAHAHHA!!! :devil:
whahah..that's great!!! :bsmilie: i'm not like ozone that greedy, i just want a mark II can already

snapboy said:
yo denis dont scared the new guys.. Brandon, the money is to be paid to me not denis :devil:

Brandon, I need to get the original group together first and if there any vancies.. i will add you name in.. dont worry.. your name on my first waiting list.. cheat note his name down first... :) your first duty.. :bsmilie:

Brandon huh? I saw him before. If my memory didn't fail me, he uses a Fuji S5000, and is still having exam at NTU, right? :bsmile:

Anyway Ozon, I don't think I'm interested in L lens lor! :D Minolta don't have such lenses lor! :bsmile:

I wan a d70 wif zoom lens. tat all not much rite???

The_Cheat said:
Brandon huh? I saw him before. If my memory didn't fail me, he uses a Fuji S5000, and is still having exam at NTU, right? :bsmile:

Anyway Ozon, I don't think I'm interested in L lens lor! :D Minolta don't have such lenses lor! :bsmile:
nvm!! you not interested, i AM! HAHAHAHA!!! :D

snapboy said:
looking for free gift from new members again????? :bsmilie:
haha..nono, i'm not greedy. lolx, only 1 will do.. :lovegrin:

SpitFir3 said:
if its gonna be after 12 of May then im in! :)

Most probably it would be 2 weeks later, which would be like the 8th of May or something like that. Things are not confirmed yet lor! :)

correct.. things are not confirmed yet... check out this thread in about a week time.. I try to get the details out by next week.. promised ;)

meow~ meow~ meow~ i'm bored! i haven develop my film yet! just go by those normal lab and develop or pro lab?? reccoment pls

snapboy said:
correct.. things are not confirmed yet... check out this thread in about a week time.. I try to get the details out by next week.. promised ;)

Ok lah, since my bro snapboy is the organiser, must give face lor. Will be going if the date is right too.

:bsmilie: Think the gals will not dare to come since most likely they will be the fized models of the day looking at how much films they kill on the Little India trip.

The_Cheat said:

Not having exam lah... on attachment..
I wish i am having exam, then after next week can have holiday already. Now must still wake up early everyday..................... haiz.......... and only free on weekends........ :(

Where did you see me BTW? SEED? Paintball?

denis said:
can can, but whatever you make $ of i'll take 20% and my name must be seen ;p

Sure dude.... :bsmilie:

Brandon said:
Not having exam lah... on attachment..
I wish i am having exam, then after next week can have holiday already. Now must still wake up early everyday..................... haiz.......... and only free on weekends........ :(

Where did you see me BTW? SEED? Paintball?

We met at SEED lah... think a month back at Funan, right? :dunno:
You were asking about different filters, and skyes was like teaching the few of you stuffs?

The_Cheat said:
We met at SEED lah... think a month back at Funan, right? :dunno:
You were asking about different filters, and skyes was like teaching the few of you stuffs?

oohhhh
Sorry if i can't remember, too many information during that time. filters, new faces, new names :sweat:

Oh well, will definitely remember you if this outing is a go :)

haha seems like my crazy idea is gaining popularity...i goin back camp tomorrow...shootin another ppl shoot this sat...haha....will try to take leave for 8th...

anyway anyone interested in seeing some of the shots i took for my friends tt night...haha....

Status
Not open for further replies.