Aftermath of Little India(240404)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
Hi guys....i have come up wif a crazy idea for a model shoot....priority to the little india "family" first...coz i assume u all are now comfortable with one another...

Time: 8am onwards..
Date: Weekend to be Confirmed
Place: Botanic gardens (morning)
Orchard Road (noon)
City hall - Esplanade (evening)
Wat we will be doing:

From streets...we will progress to modelling...haha...we will all be the models...

Basically all who are interested pls dress presentably on tt dae....and bring one extra set of clothes...travel light...guys an extra t-shirt and girls spagets or something...no need to make-up

We will do wat vamp was tryin to do to Vincent in the alley...get one another to pose for shots...and we will move as a group this time...

For one thing...we will learn how to take portfolios for others...and if we got 20 ppl tt day...most prob we will end up wif our own portfolios at the end of the day...

Wat we are tryin to achieve is how to get ppl to pose and come up wif ideas for sharing..its like learnin how to interact with models kindda thing....

maybe vader and scanner can provide tips on tt day....

i know this sounds crazy...but its damn fun....botanic gardens is senic...orchard road and esplanade i know juzt the places for model poses....with crowds ib the noon will be fun...but messy...so most prob we will have small pockets in diff areas for noon...

I'm in... but I must say that the plans are not really confirmed yet. People, please chip in your ideas. If anyone wants to get Happy Meal, maybe we can find places with big MacDonald's too! ;p

Yo bros,

I in too if the date is rite..

Can I suggest one thing?? Maybe not everyone is free to join us on the date we choose..Therefore, before we post the date to meet. Why dont we PM the group to tell them first and if they are free on tat day to join us.. we will fill up the place for them.... :)

Once the original group is confirmed.. If there any places left in the 20 vancanies.. We can post them in the thread to welcome others new newbies to join us as there might be others newbies out there looking for company to go shooting together... ;)

snapboy said:
Yo bros,

I in too if the date is rite..

Can I suggest one thing?? Maybe not everyone is free to join us on the date we choose..Therefore, before we post the date to meet. Why dont we PM the group to tell them first and if they are free on tat day to join us.. are we will fill up the place for them.... :)

Once the original group is confirmed.. If there any places left in the 20 vancanies.. We can post them in the thread to welcome others new newbies to join us as there might be others newbies out there looking for company to go shooting together... ;)

Congratulations snapboy! You'd just arrowed yourself with the responsibility of the organiser! :bsmilie:

Good idea though! And this time, we will check IC! Haaaa~! :blah:

Kiddin' lah! ;p

The organiser get to arrow ppl to help rite?? ;)

Therefore, I arrowered you as the one who will PM the group and update the list once I confirmed the date... :bsmilie:

snapboy said:
The organiser get to arrow ppl to help rite?? ;)

Therefore, I arrowered you as the one who will PM the group and update the list once I confirmed the date... :bsmilie:

Yes Sir! No problem! ;)

Saw some male model shoot along orchard today,looks interesting, and I bet $20 bucks that they are from clubsnap. Then after hearing a bit from witness during the outing, well, yeah, I am interested.

Count me in.

Yea yea... I'm in...

May I suggest weekends only? :D:D:D

Botanical gardens sounds cool... bringing my Kit Lens tis time round

Possing for each other?... hmm... I sux as posing... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Hmm sounds very interesting. May I join too? (If the date i right that is)

i'm in also..

Brandon said:
Hmm sounds very interesting. May I join too? (If the date i right that is)
yeah! welcome, but you need to pay us for welcoming u :blah:

yeah!! now, to join teh gang, you need to buy ALL of us coffee! And also sponsor and L lens to the gang! HAAHAHHA!!! :devil:

denis said:
yeah! welcome, but you need to pay us for welcoming u :blah:
:sweat:
I take your picture for free can or not???
;)

yo denis dont scared the new guys.. Brandon, the money is to be paid to me not denis :devil:

Brandon, I need to get the original group together first and if there any vancies.. i will add you name in.. dont worry.. your name on my first waiting list.. cheat note his name down first... :) your first duty.. :bsmilie:

eh snap, i got idea for model.. YOU! we go buy school SHORTS and shirt.. then you wear.. then you walk around in Orchard, then we take! HAHAHAHAHA.

No prob bro.. anything for a fellow photographer.. I wear the boy uniform and you wear the gal one... ;) and the theme for the day is school couple in town... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.