Aftermath of Little India(240404)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Cheat said:
But like that very the chaotic hor?

Anyway snapboy? Not free for recce tomorrow huh? Holiday leh!! :bsmilie:
Foxtwo, you can make it earlier? Think I'll work until late late today, so no need to go to lab tomorrow... :D

early is how early? wah, wan to catch dew somemore..

I pm u my number...

foxtwo said:
early is how early? wah, wan to catch dew somemore..

I pm u my number...

9am meet you at the bandstand how? Not so hot also... :D

The_Cheat said:
9am meet you at the bandstand how? Not so hot also... :D

ok loh. sms u if i late... still haven't find out how to get there, stupid sbs take away my sbg direct bus.. grrr :angry:

foxtwo said:
ok loh. sms u if i late... still haven't find out how to get there, stupid sbs take away my sbg direct bus.. grrr :angry:

Take NEL to Dolby Gaut, and take bus 7 or 106 at the bus-stop in front of Park Mall.

The_Cheat said:
Take NEL to Dolby Gaut, and take bus 7 or 106 at the bus-stop in front of Park Mall.

oic.. ok good. just left to see if can wake up.. hehe :embrass:

let me play ard wif ur rf tml.. hehe

The_Cheat said:
See if I remember to bring or not lor! Haa~!

har~?? u mean it's possible that u leave home w/o a cam??

foxtwo said:
har~?? u mean it's possible that u leave home w/o a cam??

Nope... but it's possible to leave home without a RF! :D

eh, tot u said u using rf tml? then wat u using, slr w/ 3200?? haha~

foxtwo said:
eh, tot u said u using rf tml? then wat u using, slr w/ 3200?? haha~

Don't know... am thinking of digital leh! :bsmilie:

hmm..digital good...cheap...haha....stuck doin duty..sad sad....anyone wanna go out on sun??? dun hav to book in tt nitte..

peterpan got his bird park outing on sun mah..

cheat, u going for that? hows ur moolah? :)

foxtwo said:
peterpan got his bird park outing on sun mah..

cheat, u going for that? hows ur moolah? :)

I'm severe deficit in Vitamin M... though I'm quite tempted to go for the Bird Park outing, since there's 25% discount somemore... you going huh? :D

Anyway, would bring my RF out to test one roll of film tomorrow lah... Haven't load the film yet.

The_Cheat said:
I'm severe deficit in Vitamin M... though I'm quite tempted to go for the Bird Park outing, since there's 25% discount somemore... you going huh? :D

Anyway, would bring my RF out to test one roll of film tomorrow lah... Haven't load the film yet.

no leh.. dunno want to go or not... heheh.. Eh, tough decision. On one hand I haven't gone there since primary sch, so can take opp to recce for my own trips. :D On the other hand I just starting macro + slides, not sure if i want to overload myself... hmm... :think: :dunno:

foxtwo said:
no leh.. dunno want to go or not... heheh.. Eh, tough decision. On one hand I haven't gone there since primary sch, so can take opp to recce for my own trips. :D On the other hand I just starting macro + slides, not sure if i want to overload myself... hmm... :think: :dunno:

Haha~! Think we'll discuss it tomorrow then... anyway, it's tomorrow 9am at the bandstand huh.

Anyone else interested to join us tomorrow??

icer said:
Ok, u better take care of your old injury. Dun do too much somersaults hor.
:)

thks bro.... :thumbsup:

snapboy said:
I dont think so lah... :) still sticking on my balding plan.. ;)

Dear all newbies,

I have started a new thread stating the detail for the next sat outing.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=634505#post634505

Okay lah... then maybe I'll drop by east coast later to take some candid shots of you!! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.