after you see teenagers on the streets...

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.dennislee.co
next...

25f0j8o.jpg

:sweatsm:

photography is something that small kids can pick up as a hobby too.. but careful of the equipments though:bsmilie:

In some troubled regions in the world, even kids can pick up an AK47. I suppose handling an expensive DSLR is far a lesser evil no?

what camera and lens is that?

he got strength! I already feel my cam and lens too heavy :embrass:

In some troubled regions in the world, even kids can pick up an AK47. I suppose handling an expensive DSLR is far a lesser evil no?

like this?
Irakkrieg_-_Iraqi_child_holds_AK-47_rifle_in_front_of_Information_ministery_in_Baghdad_2003-03-29.jpg

yep. i'll rather kids take up the dslr then

photography is something that small kids can pick up as a hobby too.. but careful of the equipments though:bsmilie:

Agree. I do let my daughter use my D90 under tight supervision from me once in a while although she has a Sony H50 for herself. I do hope that 1 day she can shoot better than me.

machine gun got recoin one right? Pardon me, I didn't go NS. :embrass:
The kid can take it meh?

with much practice... i suppose can leh.

btw, it's recoil ;)

The kid can take it meh?

The kid only experience recoil after he shoot wad, if he zhun, shoot one bullet into u u also pain like hell if u dun die...

Shoot u with 1dm4, nth happen to u, maybe u scared unglam shot appear on net nia.

The kid can take it meh?

All firearms have recoil when fired. How accurate the bullet travels to its intended target is another thing altogether.

All firearms have recoil when fired. How accurate the bullet travels to its intended target is another thing altogether.

yep. close distance,matters lesser. if ur hand steady u shld shoot it right. how heavy the gun also matters.
long distance on the other hand takes a lot more science
realised there is a close relationship between guns and cameras.

we call the act of using both items, Shooting.

guns: look through sights, Camera: through viewfinder

both need steady hands!
there are good guns, better guns. and so does cameras.
and the list goes on and on. are all good photographers with steady hands = good gunman?:think:

The kid only experience recoil after he shoot wad, if he zhun, shoot one bullet into u u also pain like hell if u dun die...

Shoot u with 1dm4, nth happen to u, maybe u scared unglam shot appear on net nia.

LOL sometimes 1 bullet pass through non vital, ur body may not register the pain. especially during wartime. adrenaline is a super painkiller.u need a large caliber bullet to really one shot put him down.

now let me direct ur attention to bullet caliber sizes.
50bmg_cartridgecomparison.jpg

the first bullet is the .50 bmg. used with the barrett m82. this bad boy below
300px-M82A1_afmil.jpg

tat one will permanently put u down once it hits u

Last edited:
yep. close distance,matters lesser. if ur hand steady u shld shoot it right. how heavy the gun also matters.
long distance on the other hand takes a lot more science
realised there is a close relationship between guns and cameras.

we call the act of using both items, Shooting.

guns: look through sights, Camera: through viewfinder

both need steady hands!
there are good guns, better guns. and so does cameras.
and the list goes on and on. are all good photographers with steady hands = good gunman?:think:

Interesting point. Just as there are different types of people who hold guns (soldiers, mercenaries, pirates, militants, robbers, terrorists...); there are comparatively also different types of people holding cameras. :bsmilie:

Interesting point. Just as there are different types of people who hold guns (soldiers, mercenaries, pirates, militants, robbers, terrorists...); there are comparatively also different types of people holding cameras. :bsmilie:

yep. and we use tripods. snipers use bipods too. machine guns could be mounted on tripods. etc etc.