After SEED 11/12/02: Thanks Guys! It was REALLY great FUN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funksoulava

Oct 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi guys!

I totally enjoyed myself during the night shoot with all you guys after SEED! Thanks especially to Wolfgang for initiating it!

Let's show our appreciation for each another. The world is full of bad news, so let's choose to focus on the good in fellow humans.

:)

Com'on guys, where are the group photos?! :what:

me mizzed it again .............

nice outing... been a long time ever since i went for one... was fun.

Originally posted by togu

As usual.... :D

hahahahaha ................. not purpozely wan mah ............

Originally posted by FOOXX

hahahahaha ................. not purpozely wan mah ............

paiseh ar.....halfway me lost in the middle of orchard?^^+...haha..no la..was with another member

Originally posted by digi~ET

paiseh ar.....halfway me lost in the middle of orchard?^^+...haha..no la..was with another member

LOL... Thought where you went to... :)
Glad you enjoyed yourself. So hence forth, if you see anyone else who is hesitant abt joining us for SEED for the first time because they don't know anyone, be sure to let them know of your enjoyable experience. ;)

Originally posted by digi~ET

hello Fellow A40 user and SP student.. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Wolfgang

LOL... Thought where you went to... :)
Glad you enjoyed yourself. So hence forth, if you see anyone else who is hesitant abt joining us for SEED for the first time because they don't know anyone, be sure to let them know of your enjoyable experience. ;)
guess she doesn't like sticking ard with buncha hunks carrying "weights" like us

had a great nite... thanks for the greatest...

;)

:thumbsup:

me had good time too, too bad i had to leave early.... sighz. work beckons... :dunno:

Anybody wanna go shoot again tonight after work? Me got all my gear out liaoz......... :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

Got chiobu go yesterday or not? if not.. orr gui got go?

Originally posted by funksoulava
Anybody wanna go shoot again tonight after work? Me got all my gear out liaoz......... :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

wah so onz... ur CO neber complain?:D

Originally posted by funksoulava

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.