After SEED 11/12/02: Thanks Guys! It was REALLY great FUN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funksoulava

Oct 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi guys!

I totally enjoyed myself during the night shoot with all you guys after SEED! Thanks especially to Wolfgang for initiating it!

Let's show our appreciation for each another. The world is full of bad news, so let's choose to focus on the good in fellow humans.

:)

digi~ET

Dec 2, 2002
SG
www.digiet.net
Originally posted by FOOXX

hahahahaha ................. not purpozely wan mah ............
paiseh ar.....halfway me lost in the middle of orchard?^^+...haha..no la..was with another member

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by digi~ET

paiseh ar.....halfway me lost in the middle of orchard?^^+...haha..no la..was with another member
LOL... Thought where you went to... :)
Glad you enjoyed yourself. So hence forth, if you see anyone else who is hesitant abt joining us for SEED for the first time because they don't know anyone, be sure to let them know of your enjoyable experience. ;)

MeNaCeWu

Aug 3, 2002
Clementi
Visit site
Originally posted by Wolfgang

LOL... Thought where you went to... :)
Glad you enjoyed yourself. So hence forth, if you see anyone else who is hesitant abt joining us for SEED for the first time because they don't know anyone, be sure to let them know of your enjoyable experience. ;)
guess she doesn't like sticking ard with buncha hunks carrying "weights" like us

S

snowman

had a great nite... thanks for the greatest...

;)

S

SpaceMonkey

:thumbsup:

funksoulava

Oct 21, 2002
Visit site
Anybody wanna go shoot again tonight after work? Me got all my gear out liaoz......... :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

franciskc

Jan 17, 2002
Earth
Originally posted by funksoulava
Anybody wanna go shoot again tonight after work? Me got all my gear out liaoz......... :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:
wah so onz... ur CO neber complain?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom