After SEED 11/12/02: Thanks Guys! It was REALLY great FUN!!!


Status
Not open for further replies.

funksoulava

Senior Member
Oct 21, 2002
803
0
16
Visit site
#1
Hi guys!

I totally enjoyed myself during the night shoot with all you guys after SEED! Thanks especially to Wolfgang for initiating it!

Let's show our appreciation for each another. The world is full of bad news, so let's choose to focus on the good in fellow humans.

:)
 

digi~ET

New Member
Dec 2, 2002
590
0
0
SG
www.digiet.net
#9
Originally posted by FOOXX


hahahahaha ................. not purpozely wan mah ............
paiseh ar.....halfway me lost in the middle of orchard?^^+...haha..no la..was with another member
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#10
Originally posted by digi~ET


paiseh ar.....halfway me lost in the middle of orchard?^^+...haha..no la..was with another member
LOL... Thought where you went to... :)
Glad you enjoyed yourself. So hence forth, if you see anyone else who is hesitant abt joining us for SEED for the first time because they don't know anyone, be sure to let them know of your enjoyable experience. ;)
 

MeNaCeWu

New Member
Aug 3, 2002
353
0
0
34
Clementi
Visit site
#13
Originally posted by Wolfgang


LOL... Thought where you went to... :)
Glad you enjoyed yourself. So hence forth, if you see anyone else who is hesitant abt joining us for SEED for the first time because they don't know anyone, be sure to let them know of your enjoyable experience. ;)
guess she doesn't like sticking ard with buncha hunks carrying "weights" like us
 

S

snowman

Guest
#14
had a great nite... thanks for the greatest...

;)
 

S

SpaceMonkey

Guest
#15
:thumbsup:
 

funksoulava

Senior Member
Oct 21, 2002
803
0
16
Visit site
#17
Anybody wanna go shoot again tonight after work? Me got all my gear out liaoz......... :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:
 

franciskc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
560
0
0
40
Earth
#19
Originally posted by funksoulava
Anybody wanna go shoot again tonight after work? Me got all my gear out liaoz......... :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:
wah so onz... ur CO neber complain?:D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom