After I download Kazaa, I kena ad-ware virus!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
My com is alright but after I downloaded Kazaa, my com becomes very slow and I believe kena ad-ware lo...
Can anyone help me? How to remove those ad-ware for free??? :(
TIA!

Errr Ad-Aware is not a virus. It's a spyware remover. So what is ad-aware virus? If you go to all these kind of places then be prepared to get all kind of trojans.

jbma said:
Errr Ad-Aware is not a virus. It's a spyware remover. So what is ad-aware virus? If you go to all these kind of places then be prepared to get all kind of trojans.

hah? sorry dun get u....

Ad-aware is good but it's only a spyware remover and does not offer realtime protection against spywares. What you need is a combination of two softwares. Go to www.snapfiles.com to download spyware blaster. This software gives realtime protection against spywares. After u have spyware blaster in your system, use ad-aware to supplement it. Run ad-aware weekly to check if you blaster is working fine. I use it and 95% of the time, the spywares don't get thru. Of course, nothing is 100% safe, that's why ad-aware does the job of removing them should any of them breach your blaster's defence.

some advertisement at kazaa, imesh or other p2p application usually contain script that cause your computer got problem :confused:

guys, do you have other solution to download mp3 from the internet without using those p2p app? :D

kazaa will give u problems

u should have used kazaa-lite instead.

Kazaa is also Illegal :)

SOrry, OT abit.

I'm currently using SPYBOT and LAVASOFT AD-WARE , but still ... I cant remove all the gunk from my computer. There is this tool bar that pops up and I cannot close it (the close button will not work) when I use IE.

Any other more powerful spyware scanner ?

some such toolbars can be uninstall from control panel add/remove programs. have you tried?
these kind of toolbars are a diff category from spywares. spywares make use of your bandwidth to earn $$$ for them. such toolbars make use of your PC to visit sites to gain ad clicks, also to help them to earn $$$. so they function differently.

there are far too many such junks and i think its a bit hard to these spyware removers to keep track.

Yea, use Kaaza Lite instead of Kaaza. The newer version of Kaaza Lite I last remember is Kaaza Lite Resurrection... neitherway, Kaaza lite will still open the backdoor for ad-ware/spyware to penetrate your PC...

I use Bit Torrent instead... no, not the original bit torrent client, use BitComet client instead to download torrent files instead... :D

Drudkh said:
spywares and viruses are totally 2 different kind.

No i mean didn't understand how you phrase the sentence la... :bsmilie: But incidentally, most spywares are backdoor trojans.

pscion12 said:
No i mean didn't understand how you phrase the sentence la... :bsmilie: But incidentally, most spywares are backdoor trojans.
heehee, but actually the guy who invested spyware is quite clever too, must have earned lots of $$$. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.