After Edison's Incident, Would You Send Your Lappy Back If There Is A Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
The recent Edison saga, i believe everyone know about it... i was thinking, what if buddies here who does artistic nudes shots or hot shoots, and one day their lappy just dies off? hw would you respond?

i know hardly people will use a lappy for major editing, but for people who are on the go, or in the media industry, i know that we have very little time to process through the pix and send it to the editor...

i personally got no choice but to store some in the lappy everytime in fear it would die...

Well, the safest thing you can do is do your backups regularly. If you lappy breaks down, you can always take out the HDD, connect to another computer and do a wipe.

Well, the safest thing you can do is do your backups regularly. If you lappy breaks down, you can always take out the HDD, connect to another computer and do a wipe.
The MacBookAir's HDD can't be removed.

Good luck. :)

Whenever my PC or laptop is down (major breakdown), I always take out the HDD myself before bringing it to get it fixed. Get another new HDD and all new programs installed and then transfer everything back from the old HDD myself.

artistic or hot shoots, it's vastly different from edison's experience what

you aren't him either, there won't be so much attention :)

actually, i think some singaporean is going to get notorious in this incident, though totally not directly involved. guess who?;) (hint: he made news in taiwan just few hours ago)

edit: ah. found the vid.
[vid]jQpi_CaI69Y[/vid]

haiz, so despicable and shameful. they really use all sorts of methods to gain fame huh? i can imagine the talkshow in taiwan going wild(esp after the "english" incident)

wuh lan eh...simi daiji.

heard on the news via radio that this particular vid appeared in some hongkong or taiwan programme.

skin is thickus maximus sia.

wuh lan eh...simi daiji.

heard on the news via radio that this particular vid appeared in some hongkong or taiwan programme.

skin is thickus maximus sia.

yeah leh, damn shameful. i'm still trying to find a video of the news program.

actually, i think some singaporean is going to get notorious in this incident, though totally not directly involved. guess who?;) (hint: he made news in taiwan just few hours ago)

[vid]jQpi_CaI69Y[/vid]

haiz, so despicable and shameful. they really use all sorts of methods to gain fame huh? i can imagine the talkshow in taiwan going wild(esp after the "english" incident)

woah.. this is sehr gross..
-vomits all food tat i've eaten over the CNY-

he's so disgusting..

I think the 'english' incident was a bit blown out of context lah. In any case, it didn't even make the radar of news shows or newspapers over there.

Wonder what Edison might say if he sees this clip.... :bsmilie:

AR: Okay, another tick to why-I-shouldn't-get-the-Macbook-Air column then.

What's this "english" incident?

Pukez....:ipuke:

Suddenly I find myself ashamed to admit I'm a Singaporean.

Bro dont get so worked up le. Doubt so we'r tat famous. Even if we have such foto, dont tink so e shop where e repair was done wud even bother. No $$ gain fm doin it.

Unless u someone famous or known to e Sg community at least, maybe u shd worry. If not, relaz la. Life too short to worry abt every small possible thing tat can happen.

What's this "english" incident?
In one of Taiwanese TV program, the invited celebrities and one so called English teacher
talks about the standard of English in Singapore. They said the standard of English here is
generally bad e.g. like to say thanks that sounds like "dance" & etc. People here likes to
call or address strangers as Uncles or Aunties.

This edison really multi-talented,

Acting,posing,photography and videography all v good:thumbsup:

Oh that incident hehe okok :p

In one of Taiwanese TV program, the invited celebrities and one so called English teacher
talks about the standard of English in Singapore. They said the standard of English here is
generally bad e.g. like to say thanks that sounds like "dance" & etc. People here likes to
call or address strangers as Uncles or Aunties.

[vid]jQpi_CaI69Y[/vid]

disgrace our chinese standard. wait, some even say disgrace our angmoh standard too! :bsmilie:

[vid]jQpi_CaI69Y[/vid]

heck, tis idiot new year no money buy clothes issit?

can someone report to youtube or something for obscene pics or something?

think he should go back into the forest, since he like to go naked... live with the apes better...

i cannot understand y he speak in such incomprehensible English. and of cos, i gave up long ago trying to understand y in the world he loves goin around half naked n sharing these crazy vids of his. :bsmilie:

i wonder wat will happen if his lappy broke down n he brings it in for the repair?
wonder wat fotos will they dig out??

man, its all too visual for me! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.