after D50

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
:think: guys ....after D50 what would be the next "upgrade" recommended?...cus D70s and D70 setting also around the same but much more ex

seanlim said:
:think: guys ....after D50 what would be the next "upgrade" recommended?...cus D70s and D70 setting also around the same but much more ex

Don't think too much. Upgrade skill and lenses then worry about body.

markccm said:
go straight to D2X.

dun need to have headache ever again
Most sensible comment. :thumbsup:

seanlim said:

Should be D200 i guess.:think: If money no concerns then can be anything.:bsmilie:

Get 1DsMk2
with all the white L lens
oops... I'm in nikon hideout...

after LF u shd upgrade to brushes and canvas.

ok, seriously, get d200

kk then...no more new stuff within the next 1 yr issit?:lovegrin:

If you don't know what you want, then how do we know what you want? :dunno:

espn said:
If you don't know what you want, then how do we know what you want? :dunno:

he/she/it doesn't even know whether to jump or not... wat makes u think he/she/it can decide on a camera. asinine.... :rolleyes:

buy gd Lens...they are way mroe impt than body...

nightwolf75 said:
he/she/it doesn't even know whether to jump or not... wat makes u think he/she/it can decide on a camera. asinine.... :rolleyes:
Is this where I +1?

Upgrading your D50 does not guarantee you will take great pixs... It is always the lens at the front of camera and the person behind the camera that make a perfect partnership...

Why worry about upgrading of the camera unless you have totally trashed it ? Just shoot,shoot and improve your technique..

Check out ESPN's shots using his Nikon S4 and you tell me does that pixs looks like it is taken with a DSLR?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=174450

Money is better spent on getting better lens:bsmilie:

laforge said:
Upgrading your D50 does not guarantee you will take great pixs... It is always the lens at the front of camera and the person behind the camera that make a perfect partnership...

Why worry about upgrading of the camera unless you have totally trashed it ? Just shoot,shoot and improve your technique..

Check out ESPN's shots using his Nikon S4 and you tell me does that pixs looks like it is taken with a DSLR?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=174450

Money is better spent on getting better lens:bsmilie:
the King got supportor...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.