AFS Kenko/teleplus PRO 300 - 3Xtimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photominia

Jul 27, 2004
Nikon World Wide
Hi need help,

Anyone has this Kenko PRO 300 ***3.0x*** teleconverter!
Seems like cant get it in S'pore. Like to get one to try on my 2.8 zoom lens.
Cathay sell pro 300 2X in black colour n a version for "DIGITAL" for $260, but in this wed site its white! Wonder why! Some other Forum also state that it has AFS version! Woh!

Anyway, if got this pro 300 3Xtimer please let us know the performance, also where to get it n how much, which version!

http://www.thkphoto.com/products/kenko/slrc-01.html

Thanks first to the Experience one!

From all accounts, a 3X convertor is a good way of greatly reducing contrast, decreasing sharpness and introducing other aberrations into your pictures.

And yes, the new Kenko Pro series teleconvertors can maintain AF-S. Just check the teleconvertor, it says so on the body. I have the white 2X version... and I must say, it looks damn ugly with my black lenses, but I've never heard of a black Kenko version....

Ya.., think 2x is good enough,me only curious to know new photo stuff.

Have with me the old version 7element type in black. So is the new pro300 type all in white? thought i saw strait times ads some weeks ago by cathay n the pic looks as though its black, selling S$260 digital version.

Might want to get the new pro300 type, heard its better build, is the mount same as my old one or near nikkon materials, plastic body?

May i know how much u bought it n where? in white only n AFS really!

Thanks n appreciate it if u can provite me info justarius.

Status
Not open for further replies.