Afro Distortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Testing out some new (ok maybe lousy & weird) stuff ... watchu think?

afro.jpg

what!!! this is damn good!!!!! very very good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the contrast is very good, draws attention to the motif. choice of framing is ideal for a shot like this, esp when he;'s looking up toward the top right.

the tree branches in his afro hair... has a very special meaning and very distinct...

got a 10R print for me??

SniperD said:
what!!! this is damn good!!!!! very very good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the contrast is very good, draws attention to the motif. choice of framing is ideal for a shot like this, esp when he;'s looking up toward the top right.

the tree branches in his afro hair... has a very special meaning and very distinct...

got a 10R print for me??

wow. thanks for your comment. almost fell of the chair when i saw a positive comment for this. saw it went over 50 views and not a comment, thought it is garbage liao. it was meant as an experiment. it's a huge poster on a building.

10R print? hehe. what size pic can print a 10R ah? :D

hmm... 10R... well.. it's 10"x 8" so a res of 180dpi will do :)

do print for me or leave it for print @ KT, just let them know its for me.. remember to have your copyright on the pic oso :)

*good pics are meant to be publicised :)

SniperD said:
hmm... 10R... well.. it's 10"x 8" so a res of 180dpi will do :)

do print for me or leave it for print @ KT, just let them know its for me.. remember to have your copyright on the pic oso :)

*good pics are meant to be publicised :)

wow. u mean it's for real? i will email you the pic lah, u send for print. haha. i dunno anything about the 180dpi stuff. hehehe. :embrass: so from what i found on the web, a 10R pic, a 1800 x 1500 pixel will do right? :D do let me know, will probably send it to you in a day or two.

btw, what or where is KT? :embrass: PM me your email too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.