Affordable Wedding Photography Services. I've worked with numerous bridal studios looking to strike out on my own. Portfolio available

eugenesean85

Jun 8, 2016
Singapore
Hi all!

I'm Eugene, a wedding, events and portraits photographer and have been working for the past years for multiple bridal studios and am now looking to strike out on my own.

Portfolio available here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fm05ks2qcm4aud5/AACV9BHWZi45T6MLuIkDKqHha?dl=0

For privacy reasons, I'm unable to disclose the bridal studios I'm working for as well as well as the names of my clients. I have more photos available upon meet up and we can discuss further. I also have brides you can contact to request for references for my photography services. :)

As I'm looking to build up my portfolio for my first year of business on my own, my price is 950 SGD nett (usual price at 1500 SGD) for 10 hours of Actual Day Wedding Photography starting from 7am onwards (250 SGD for Deposit (Non-refundable) for securing the date and 700 SGD by wedding day. Monthly payment plans are available upon request. In return for this exclusive price, I would like to have your permission to publish your photos on my website as well as a testimonial from you for my facebook page and website.

If you are agreeable to the above, please contact me at Whatsapp +65 97nineSeven2Seven74 or via my personal email eugene.cheng@hotmail.com

I look forward to taking your best pictures on your wedding day!

Warmest Regards,

Eugene