Affordable flash


Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapSnap

New Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,218
0
0
Singapore
#1
Dear "lao-jiao"s,

I'm currently thinking of getting a flash unit for the F60 I got recently... Any recommendation? Hopefully something that do not cost more then the camera itself... approx. SGD$250... :dunno:
Thanks!!
 

Apr 22, 2004
225
0
16
Hougang
#2
You can get a "ACHIEVER" Flash.... Should cost around SGD$50. It normally comes with 2 or 3 settings options such as MANUAL, F5.6 or F4 depends on the model. No TTL, just the normal Auto function.
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#3
For a bit more you can consider the SB-28DX or a 2nd hand SB-80DX. Scanner is letting go of his SB-80DX, you can consider it.
 

SnapSnap

New Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,218
0
0
Singapore
#5
ShawnQuah said:
You can get a "ACHIEVER" Flash.... Should cost around SGD$50. It normally comes with 2 or 3 settings options such as MANUAL, F5.6 or F4 depends on the model. No TTL, just the normal Auto function.
Thanks! I'll go look see look see...

espn said:
For a bit more you can consider the SB-28DX or a 2nd hand SB-80DX. Scanner is letting go of his SB-80DX, you can consider it.
What? no Buy! Buy! Buy! from you? :bsmilie:

Witness said:
the sb-80dx will be worth ya money definately..
SB-80DX... $300-400... :sweat: Thanks anyway...
 

Nick80

New Member
Nov 30, 2003
84
0
0
Visit site
#6
Snap Sanp

I have a Sigma EF 500 Super (GN=50) which is mint, used less than 5 times since I bought it in 2002. This flash can do 3D TTL flash, have a bounce and swivel head, can do manual with variable power ratio, slave flash etc. Only thing it cannot do is wireless TTL and non-TTL Auto flash compared to the SB 80DX. But the Sigma is of course much cheaper, a new one now (new model) would cost about $350. I would be willing to let go mine for about $200. Let me know if you are interested. Can PM me.

regards
NICK
 

SnapSnap

New Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,218
0
0
Singapore
#7
Nick80 said:
Snap Sanp

I have a Sigma EF 500 Super (GN=50) which is mint, used less than 5 times since I bought it in 2002. This flash can do 3D TTL flash, have a bounce and swivel head, can do manual with variable power ratio, slave flash etc. Only thing it cannot do is wireless TTL and non-TTL Auto flash compared to the SB 80DX. But the Sigma is of course much cheaper, a new one now (new model) would cost about $350. I would be willing to let go mine for about $200. Let me know if you are interested. Can PM me.

regards
NICK
Hi Nick,
Thanks! That is something I'll consider... Please do not hold that for me though... if I make the decision too late... serves me right for being slow... :D

Anymore recommendations?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom