Aerial Shot of Port or Seacoast

lulu1283

Jul 29, 2009
Hello everyone,
Can someone tell about the tips of aerial shot of port or coast from top view? I attached some of the photos for references.
610x.jpg

Port-Lincoln-aerial.jpg

The pictures look like they were taken from a helicopter.

Anything else, I'm not sure. But one thing is for certain, the PG is not hindered by plexiglass window, so he's probably standing on the skids.

I once source for a photographer for an aerial shot. Its about $20k plus. Yes, you have to rent a heli and the tripod is mounted to the flooring of the heli. Even the photographer is trained and there are not many in sg... as for the equipment used, I'm not too sure as my client chickened out when I told him of the cost.

u need police/airforce clearance too. One hour long flight is about 6-7k i heard..

yes, it's from Heli, thanks you for ur reply

u need police/airforce clearance too. One hour long flight is about 6-7k i heard..

yeah, you right, still thinking for that.

Can try Pinnacle @ Duxton.
Can take the PSA from above.

Can we go up easily or any other fees or pass needed? thanks u for ur suggesion.

Aerial shoots in SG have to be cleared by SG police before you can even submit to your client. Usually the heli rental company can advise on how to get the clearence or even help you with it for a fee. No special training needed for the photographer as there are no course or test, just briefing by the heli rental company.

A friend just did such a job few weeks ago, special safety gears for him and he's on the ground with the doors open. Another special safety "belt" is attached to his camera. No tripod used. Cost? Heli rental $6K. Photographer $1K. Not sure about clearence as agency took care of it, after the shoot, pass the CF card to agency and bill them for the job.

Heli rental $6K.

The $6k rental is how long ? if it really costs $ 6k an hour as what was previously mentioned, then it makes all the leisure heli rides overseas sound like a budget deal for tourists.

ryan

Bro, we talking about aerial shots. Your point being? :nono:

Btw, some countries, pg are able to be able to take aerial shots by other transport means e.g.: paramotor etc...cheaper , maybe.

Hmmmmm sorry, I shoot from air while flying, is this aerial shoot?