Aerial Photography

snapclub

Jun 16, 2013
Singapore
How to make the motor spin even harder?
How to make carry the weight of cable and spin even harder?
How to stabilized the camera so that will not move?
What is a gimbal?
What is an autopilot systems for?
What is the difference between hexacopter,quadcopter,octocopter

How to make the motor spin even harder? for?
How to make carry the weight of cable and spin even harder? Use a more powerful motor
How to stabilized the camera so that will not move? seriously? you're asking such an obvious question? a pan head or a screw through the bottom will suffice.
What is a gimbal? gimbal head? i gave you the answer. btw, using a gimbal head it'll move.
What is an autopilot systems for? now, you're just being ridiculous on this one
What is the difference between hexacopter,quadcopter,octocopter... the answer is pretty obvious isn't it

seriously... you could have just looked for the answer on google first, then come back here with your actual question on what you intend to do with it.

TS: Maybe you want to spend some time on learning about these *copters? Once you have a basic understanding and can safely fly these things alone you can then think about putting a camera under it. And it's not that these topics are brand-new and nobody has ever done it before ...
The list of questions looks like an exam .. are you trying to 'crowd source' the answers for better results? In this case I would rather give you an aerial answer including the word 'kite' ..

1. Get and learn to fly the Copter. An out-of-control flying device is like a boomerang. Can chop off someone's limb!
2. Understand the regulatory & licensing requirements.
3. Learn from those who are in the know.

"I would rather give you an aerial answer including the word 'kite' .. " The Answer is ___________

Last edited:
"I would rather give you an aerial answer including the word 'kite' .. " The Answer is ___________

David+Tomlinson+Dick+Van+Dyke++The+Londoners+artpoppinsdisney.jpg