Advise on outdoor model shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

w.s.y

Nov 14, 2005
Hi all...

I'm planning to shoot outdoor, however, its my first time shooting outside wif a model.
Any advise? any ideal wat equipment to bring? and wad timing is the best??? :D

w.s.y said:
Hi all...

I'm planning to shoot outdoor, however, its my first time shooting outside wif a model.

Bring your camera! And dont forget to bring a lens too! Bring everything! And timing??? Well, do it when the sun light is the best. Inless, you have no idea when the sun light is most accomodating and flattering.

Ok, ok. If you have no experience, why are you organising? Why don't you join a shoot or two first, observe what's been done, what to bring, what to do, and when to shoot, then organise your own!

Its almost impossible to tell you what to bring. It's all depended on what kind of outdoor shoot your are planning or thinking of. Do you have any idea?

Best timing would be 7am-10am or 4pm-dark.
And besides bringing all the camera equipment, u would also need to bring some mosquito repellent spray, scotch tape, hair pins, some water, find a place for model to change clothes, find a shelter in case rain.

well... its juz my frend... haha... and she agreed to be my model for the day... haha... ya.... well, i'm thinkin of a more relax feel in the evening....

Will flash be needed??? and btw... watz scotch tape for??? :dunno:

Astin said:
In case the model talks too much...:devil:
Or is it to tie me up so that I cannot harass the model? :bsmilie:

My guess is the scotch tape is to be used to 'maximise' the appearance of the boobies ;p

reflector is better or white styrofoam coz flash light a bit fake lah the colour

Faiz said:
reflector is better or white styrofoam coz flash light a bit fake lah the colour
use gels to modify colour of flash...reflectors also can modify colour like by using "gold" reflector to give warmer feel...:)

theRBK said:
use gels to modify colour of flash...reflectors also can modify colour like by using "gold" reflector to give warmer feel...:)

wah wah.. can I join? ;)

w.s.y said:
Hi all...

everything possibly that u will miss out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u've portable strobes, bring them! if u're shooting at a place that has no private place for changing, better bring groundsheet and use your car as "changing room" :sweat:

Bring friends who are close to you, y? so that they can help u carry stuff, position reflectors, buy water, buy food, fan her while u shoot......

so many things to bring................!!!!!!

however, the most important thing to bring is :-

me

;p

plsoong said:
however, the most important thing to bring is :-

me

;p
And your wonderful MUA :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.