Advise on a DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2006
Singapore
Hi, I'm new to DSLR and have saved up to buy one. I'm more on a Canon supporter.

Can anyone please advise me which camera to get? At first I was planning on getting the 400D, but due to some comments from my friends, I think it is safer to ask the experts in CS.

Thanks to those who can share their experience with me ^^

slooow

Feb 12, 2006
400D will be a perfect start

but usually people invest in the lens which are kept for 10+ 20+ 30+ years...

the body is often changed

so i think you can read more on lens first

then maybe start with 300d or 350d to see if it suits you:)

canon L lens is GOOD

Hi, I'm new to DSLR and have saved up to buy one. I'm more on a Canon supporter.

Can anyone please advise me which camera to get? At first I was planning on getting the 400D, but due to some comments from my friends, I think it is safer to ask the experts in CS.

Thanks to those who can share their experience with me ^^
Why listen to your friend... in this case you are buy a camera body that your friend chose for you.

I love the 5D, 30D and 400D, maybe you could wait a little longer there will be some new camera out before X'mas. :lovegrin:

YMMV

wanzw

Aug 15, 2006
price for 30D now is 1.9k, if you want to venture directly into semi pro body, can consider.

or else 400D is more than good enough to start out with :D you cant go wrong with that.

pair it up with a couple of good lenses and a decent speedlite and you are ready to go :D

Sep 3, 2006
Singapore
wanzw, im not into semi yet,, hehehe.. thank you guys, my mind for 400D is set.. i heard now a 400D at AP is only 1300 with goodies!!

Kagari

Sep 5, 2006
Singapore
hmmm as someone who got a 400D i must say it rocks

*dun bite me either*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom