• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Advise needed on Spain photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2007
Hello all, my photos have something not right with it. I'm not sure why...it doesn't seem good.

I would really appreciate it if some of the professionals here would comment on the photo below and tell me what I did wrong here. Is it the composition? color hue or too bright?

Aso, I have this problem that once HDR is performed with Photomatix, resolution is lost. How does some of the professionals here retain their resolution and sharpness? Is there any adjustments i need to make in photoshop?

Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
link is not working for me either.

i have been busy, i'll reply your pm when i have more time. apologies.

Dec 22, 2007
link is not working for me either.

i have been busy, i'll reply your pm when i have more time. apologies.
oh dear......i can see it on my screen of the 2 pics i've just posted but you guys can't. gees....i'll try again tml.

sorry audience for disappointing u guys/gals...sigh....

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
oh dear......i can see it on my screen of the 2 pics i've just posted but you guys can't. gees....i'll try again tml.

sorry audience for disappointing u guys/gals...sigh....
some hosting sites, you need to open the right link ONCE

then after that you can keep seeing it..

you have to give the right link. maybe use another host?

Aug 28, 2008
also maybe shifting your area of focus more to the left (ie, the buildings) and thus bringing the sunset more to the right of the photo...and removing the greens as well. :) imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom