advise for video light

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
i need a video light for a indoor wedding shot. Can someone recommend me where to buy and roughly how much?

i want those with external batter. i don't want it to draw power from my camcorder.

You can try the camera shop next to Cathay Photo Peninsula, they have some video light on display.

song said:
i need a video light for a indoor wedding shot. Can someone recommend me where to buy and roughly how much?

i want those with external batter. i don't want it to draw power from my camcorder.

What's your budget and the power u need?

try slt 3rd floor, they got wide range there...mebbe luxman or somethin else..

song said:

I use photoflex 1000w with soft box, 220v, its gives you better lights, price around 850 at cathay, complete with stand and soft box for continuous lights.

andi1704 said:
I use photoflex 1000w with soft box, 220v, its gives you better lights, price around 850 at cathay, complete with stand and soft box for continuous lights.

i need to run around. Those on stand , are not feasible. prefer those that can be slinged on the shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.