advise for video light

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
i need a video light for a indoor wedding shot. Can someone recommend me where to buy and roughly how much?

i want those with external batter. i don't want it to draw power from my camcorder.

Ken Chai

Jan 25, 2003
Earth
You can try the camera shop next to Cathay Photo Peninsula, they have some video light on display.

Noir

Apr 3, 2003
gallery.repdetect.net
song said:
i need a video light for a indoor wedding shot. Can someone recommend me where to buy and roughly how much?

i want those with external batter. i don't want it to draw power from my camcorder.
What's your budget and the power u need?

andi1704

Oct 10, 2003
song said:

I use photoflex 1000w with soft box, 220v, its gives you better lights, price around 850 at cathay, complete with stand and soft box for continuous lights.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
andi1704 said:
I use photoflex 1000w with soft box, 220v, its gives you better lights, price around 850 at cathay, complete with stand and soft box for continuous lights.
i need to run around. Those on stand , are not feasible. prefer those that can be slinged on the shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom