Advise for DSLR Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

obiwan75

Apr 3, 2009
Hi, i'm just new on using the DSLR, just want to ask for advise on what to do because whenever I put my camera on shutter speed dial, if i take a picture, color will be very dull, a bit yellowish, and that's why i still use auto whenever i take shots, but i want to start using a different approach. Please advise how to get the best results when i'm on shutter speed dial or apperture. Thanks :)

Hi, i'm just new on using the DSLR, just want to ask for advise on what to do because whenever I put my camera on shutter speed dial, if i take a picture, color will be very dull, a bit yellowish, and that's why i still use auto whenever i take shots, but i want to start using a different approach. Please advise how to get the best results when i'm on shutter speed dial or apperture. Thanks :)

Hola Amigo! Welcome to CS! ;)

got try to adjust ur WB bor?

best to read up your manual first..:think:

Hola Amigo! Welcome to CS! ;)

got try to adjust ur WB bor?

best to read up your manual first..:think:

Hi, have tried to adjust it. But i can't seem to find the right thing to do. :embrass:

The shutter speed and aperture does not affect the colors, only lightning conditions and depth of field for the scene.

Adjust the white balance or picture controls will affect the colors turnout.

Read the manual, read the newbies guides posted here.

chances are, you set a manual while balance, or specified cloudy/shade white balance while in shutter mode before and this setting was saved. Read you manual and learn how to adjust white balance.

Hi, have tried to adjust it. But i can't seem to find the right thing to do. :embrass:

perhaps u shld try using P mode then adjust ur WB to test test...

post some pics using diff WB n show us lah...:)

if you are new to photography, suggest you go to the library to pick up some basic digital photography books and start reading, get your fundamental right, and you will learn faster.

Read the manual, read the newbies guides posted here.

chances are, you set a manual while balance, or specified cloudy/shade white balance while in shutter mode before and this setting was saved. Read you manual and learn how to adjust white balance.

Hi. Ok will try this, and thanks for the advise.

if you are new to photography, suggest you go to the library to pick up some basic digital photography books and start reading, get your fundamental right, and you will learn faster.

OK, will do read a few things first and try it in actual. Tnx

The shutter speed and aperture does not affect the colors, only lightning conditions and depth of field for the scene.

Adjust the white balance or picture controls will affect the colors turnout.

OK, thnx for the advise

Status
Not open for further replies.