Advise: Complete U2 on iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Hi there,

I'm a BIG U2 fan and recently, iTunes launched the complete U2 collection in their music store. However, the music store for itunes is not valid for Singapore users. How else can I get this collection? Can anyone help/advise?

Thanks in advance,

Kelvin

bro... get the CD lah....vertigo is nice.... get the U2 ipod special edition... red and black.... happening man!!~

Hi... I have the latest album already...haha

what I'm really keen is the complete U2 collection...abt 300++ songs in all!

Now...that is really happening

iamasaint said:
Hi... I have the latest album already...haha

what I'm really keen is the complete U2 collection...abt 300++ songs in all!

Now...that is really happening

The dunno what atomic bomb one? How is that album? I used to listen to their old songs. Whats your fav U2 song?

'She wore lemon....' :bsmilie:

The album is pretty good. Not better than Joshua Tree nor even Rattle and Hum but much better than most of the recent albums. They are back to their old self... but not that far back tho. The songs all grow on you. Vertigo is abt the best song in the album...

The apple store here in Sg dont sell music...hmmm...

Is there no way to buy?

=)

Thanks for all the advise tho...

i like U2 too..

thinking of getting the atomic bomb album...

but when i compare to joshua tree... then i don't know if i should spend the money....

Not sure if this helps, but here's a workaround that I can think of at the moment:

Get a friend in the States to register for a iTunes account, and you use his account to get the music.

As for payment, maybe you can try to see if you can purchase a gift certificate for your friend, and then when you checkout, use the gift certificate for payment.

Not sure if this works, but maybe you can give it a try.

if u really like them, then u should get Elevation 2001 /U2 Live from Boston DVD.

It was a blast, best U2 concert i ever watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.