advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
hi guys, jus got my 2nd rf a while ago.. am leaving for a backpacking trip to laos n thailand next week.. can anyone advice me where i should load up on my film? am looking at either b&w or colour film.

any advice on wat to get or where to get? many thanks :)

PS: was thinking along this line..

kodak 400 UC
kodak 400 VC

alternatve

Dec 30, 2006
From my experience travelling to Bangkok for holiday, I could get film, but at higher prices then what I could have gotten back home. Places to get them are few are far between as well, so I advise you to stock up on as much as you think you are going to need, and then some. Remember those spare batteries and a cleaning kit wouldn't hurt as well.

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
From my experience travelling to Bangkok for holiday, I could get film, but at higher prices then what I could have gotten back home. Places to get them are few are far between as well, so I advise you to stock up on as much as you think you are going to need, and then some. Remember those spare batteries and a cleaning kit wouldn't hurt as well.
thanks for the advice alternative :) yeah. thats why i'm thinking of stocking up on film b4 i leave.. anyway.. any idea where i can get the film i want and how much? alternatives as well?? thanks :)

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
i love neopan too.. and tri-x of course.. but was wondering if its a waste to shoot in b&w when i see zoosh's pics of laos in colour.. alternatively, i could use my grd to shoot colour and the rf to shoot b&w.. or shld it be the other way round? hmmm...

SniperD

i love neopan too.. and tri-x of course.. but was wondering if its a waste to shoot in b&w when i see zoosh's pics of laos in colour.. alternatively, i could use my grd to shoot colour and the rf to shoot b&w.. or shld it be the other way round? hmmm...
Well, then you have to decide which is your stronger medium. I, for one, certainly will not consider it a waste to shoot in pure B&W if I know that medium is my stronger forte.

It has largely to do with your own personal style of photography which will determine your preference :) Have fun!

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
Well, then you have to decide which is your stronger medium. I, for one, certainly will not consider it a waste to shoot in pure B&W if I know that medium is my stronger forte.

It has largely to do with your own personal style of photography which will determine your preference :) Have fun!
thanks for the advice, will certainly keep tat in mind :)

fuwen: i'm not too sure if i can get in it sg.. hence asking around

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
thanks guys.. loaded up on hp5, neopan, porta vc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.