Advice please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

konadude

Jan 3, 2006
Just purchased the E-500 and am having a great time getting to know it!

Shot this recent pix on a recent trip...how can I improve it? Comments welcome! ;p

King_s_Park.jpg

i find the buildings on both ends a bit distracting. actually so is the guy there. can ask him excuse u anot? lol. but he can also be an interesting element in the photo. i did a little cropping for you if u dun mind.

it's a nice photo btw. pity the moon not rounder. if not even nicer. :)

Double exposure?

NMSS_2 said:
the moon looked like PSed.

Yep, the moon was PSed into the pix. Otherwise, there is a big "lobang" on the top right hand side of the pix which I found disconerting!:D

BTW - the moon was taken whilst in Singapore!

KrY0LiT3 said:
i find the buildings on both ends a bit distracting. actually so is the guy there. can ask him excuse u anot? lol. but he can also be an interesting element in the photo. i did a little cropping for you if u dun mind.

it's a nice photo btw. pity the moon not rounder. if not even nicer. :)

Thanx for the crop! It does look better...:think:

hazekang said:
hmm... mayb u can ask the moon to come nearer n smile at u... ;)

Maybe I can PS in a smile on the moon :bsmilie:

ParkertR said:
de moon looks good :D can see lotsa noise though

Noise on the moon or the pix overall?

Any good noise reducing program to recommend? :think:

Thanx for the comments!

ThE_BeaR said:
Double exposure?

Not double-exposure, just PS the moon into the pix. Otherwise I thought the pix lacks something on the top right hand corner. :confused:

:D

Koelsch said:
Wootss! love the picture. the moon especially. i'mma newbie so i can't comment ;p

I'm new too!

It's not important whether we are newbie or not, I guess we have all got an opinion and this is the forum to comment, keep an open mind and learn from each other!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.