Advice Needed!

blueblue07

Feb 27, 2009
hi all,

i am going to tioman for a weekend dive. i am bringing my 450D along with my kit lens.
however, i am quite keen to rent 10-22mm lense for a try to take the sceneries.

i dun reali like to zoom in from far and i dun hav a camera meant for underwater photography.

its actually 60 bucks for a rental of 3 days.

any comments, please?

Thanks in advance!! :)

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
Which part you'd like us to comment on? The part about you going Tioman for diving (making me jealous), part you bringing 450D for you trip (why not P&S), part about you bringing kit lens (nothing wrong I see), the part you renting a UWA lens to bring (if you wanna take scenery, sunset, sunrise, etc), or the rate that you got ($20 a day, just make sure you don't lose it or break it)?

Just don't forget your tripod.

Cheers! And have a good holiday.

qwerty628

Jan 3, 2010
hi all,

i am going to tioman for a weekend dive. i am bringing my 450D along with my kit lens.
however, i am quite keen to rent 10-22mm lense for a try to take the sceneries.

i dun reali like to zoom in from far and i dun hav a camera meant for underwater photography.

its actually 60 bucks for a rental of 3 days.

any comments, please?

Thanks in advance!! :)
You intending to dunk the 450D? That i can advise you not to. Get a underwater housing.

U got a good rate for the uwa. Just make sure you don do anything stupid with it. Its a rental after all.

That's all i guess...not sure what you want us advice on

blueblue07

Feb 27, 2009
opps! sorry guys!
i was in a rush when i posted this!

hmm..probably its the part whether is it necessary to rent 10-22mm lense to shoot the sceneries..

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
Its up to you ... cos at the end of the day, a kit lens can do just as fine, unless you feel that the focal length is insufficient. Just maximise the use of the UWA.